1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't get KOA, is there an aggie site or alternate option for streaming the game...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by pigdog, Oct 28, 2008.

1. pigdog

pigdog Member

on my computer? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Re: I don't get KOA, is there an aggie site or alternate option for streaming the gam

You can pay for the yahoo streaming online

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

Re: I don't get KOA, is there an aggie site or alternate option for streaming the gam

go to texags.com's "aggie football" forum and scroll back to last Saturday (or previous Saturdays) and i'll bet you'll find threads with links to audio. i've listened to the end of a few of their close games online over the years for kicks....it's available.

4. pigdog

pigdog Member

thanks mucho..

pd

5. IBBUFFN

IBBUFFN New Member

Daaah likes this.
  6. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

thanks.

7. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

You should really search for these Aggie d-bag announcers for the game. I will let you know on Saturday how to tap into this resource.

8. pigdog

pigdog Member

9. 77buff

77buff Well-Known Member

KOA doesn't stream CU football, the broadcast rights are protected. I don't know of any Division I team that does not have these rights protected.:huh:

10. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Sadly, I just heard this morning that 1340 is carrying HS football playoffs Saturday. I'm pretty sure it's in place of the Buff game... :sad1:

11. IBBUFFN

IBBUFFN New Member

You are correct 77, Koa does not stream football games except through yahoo. Ever heard of the Colorado Football network? Different stations around the state subscribe to KOA's feed. I have not used it this year, but last year it worked like a charm. I'm sure if this gets out, KOA will tighten the screws----shhhhhh

12. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

but, they have a different streaming arrangement. i routinely listen to many other teams games on the net on Saturdays...if they are close down the stretch. in conference i know ATM, MU, and OU are easy to find on gamedays if you go to their boards someone has always posted a free streaming link.

it's a football nerdy habit, but i like hearing the local call late in the 4th of a close game.

13. 77buff

77buff Well-Known Member

If anyone knows of a stream for the A&M game, please post it Saturday morning.