What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I don't get KOA, is there an aggie site or alternate option for streaming the game...

Re: I don't get KOA, is there an aggie site or alternate option for streaming the gam

go to texags.com's "aggie football" forum and scroll back to last Saturday (or previous Saturdays) and i'll bet you'll find threads with links to audio. i've listened to the end of a few of their close games online over the years for kicks....it's available.

Re: I don't get KOA, is there an aggie site or alternate option for streaming the gam

thanks.

You should really search for these Aggie d-bag announcers for the game. I will let you know on Saturday how to tap into this resource.

You are correct 77, Koa does not stream football games except through yahoo. Ever heard of the Colorado Football network? Different stations around the state subscribe to KOA's feed. I have not used it this year, but last year it worked like a charm. I'm sure if this gets out, KOA will tighten the screws----shhhhhh

KOA doesn't stream CU football, the broadcast rights are protected. I don't know of any Division I team that does not have these rights protected.:huh:

but, they have a different streaming arrangement. i routinely listen to many other teams games on the net on Saturdays...if they are close down the stretch. in conference i know ATM, MU, and OU are easy to find on gamedays if you go to their boards someone has always posted a free streaming link.

it's a football nerdy habit, but i like hearing the local call late in the 4th of a close game.

but, they have a different streaming arrangement. i routinely listen to many other teams games on the net on Saturdays...if they are close down the stretch. in conference i know ATM, MU, and OU are easy to find on gamedays if you go to their boards someone has always posted a free streaming link.

it's a football nerdy habit, but i like hearing the local call late in the 4th of a close game.
If anyone knows of a stream for the A&M game, please post it Saturday morning.

Back