What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I Don't think that Thorburn liked coach Hawkins much.

BlackNGold

Club Member
I did not see this article in the new section so I posted the link here .

A couple of scathing comments in there about Hawkins. Most of the article is a nice little puff piece on Hansen but it has some zingers on Hawk.

Not saying H.W.M.N.B.N was a dark wizard like Lord Voldemort. But H.W.M.N.B.N, and not Gary Barnett, was actually the head coach who burnt this program to the ground if you take a look at the scoreboard over the last five years and the disconnect with the fan base and former players.

And

Meanwhile, the last reported sighting of H.W.M.N.B.N was in Fort Collins. Sounds like the Rams need to clean a few things up.
"To me, that`s as bad an offensive practice as we`ve had in four years," Colorado State head coach Steve Fairchild said after the spring scrimmage at Hughes Stadium. "They couldn`t line up right, they couldn`t stay in their stance. There were probably 25 offsides penalties. We didn`t catch the ball, we didn`t throw the ball. We didn`t do a thing right offensively."

A couple of scathing comments in there about Hawkins. Most of the article is a nice little puff piece on Hansen but it has some zingers on Hawk.

And

Meanwhile, the last reported sighting of H.W.M.N.B.N was in Fort Collins. Sounds like the Rams need to clean a few things up.
"To me, that`s as bad an offensive practice as we`ve had in four years," Colorado State head coach Steve Fairchild said after the spring scrimmage at Hughes Stadium. "They couldn`t line up right, they couldn`t stay in their stance. There were probably 25 offsides penalties. We didn`t catch the ball, we didn`t throw the ball. We didn`t do a thing right offensively."
How about a fund, lets send Hawkins on a tour of PAC 12 camps this fall with extra attention on those who are on our schedule. Maybe he can work him magic and our opponents won't be able to get a play called, line up, and run it coming out of a time out, he has that magic touch.

And

Sounds like Thorburn has his panties in a wad.

It's his version of Charlie Sheens tour. Going around the country spewing out words that don't make sense.

The only difference, is that Charlie cares about WINNING.

I could see Hawk talking about getting Tigger Blood going when he visited Mizzou

Back