What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I expect nothing but class from Hawk...

you hate Kneelbraska but don't understand why I want their coach to fail? Let me see if I can clarify my position for you...

I want the entire Suckbraska program to fail.
I want all of their coaches in all of their sports to fail.
I want all of their teams in every sport to loose every game.
I want their entire football team to get some curable disease that makes them have to forfeit every game every season (no one dies, just can't play ball).
I want the University to question the necessity of an Athletic Department every year.
I want the state government of that ****ty state to develop a plan to melt the NU stadium down and sell it for scrap to cover the cost of ghonorea vaccine for all their fans.
I want godzilla to use their campus as an outhouse.
I want to ban the color red in the continental U.S. with the exception of the flag and flag related items.
I want Obama to consider the need for bailing out the University of Numb-braska because they fail so miserably at everything.

are you getting the picture?

Thank you. You just saved me the hassle of writing the family Xmas letter this year.

**** you ****ers for talking about the ****ing ****ers in this thread!

Umm, Nebraska has a chance to win a very crappy division - that's "all the things" who was hired to do? My expectations are much higher than that.
I don't give a rat's ***** about Kneebraska. I will say if Hawkins had won 9 games in his first year, and maybe the Big 12 North his second - we wouldn't be having these posts. Pelini means nothing to me, but he is ten times the coach Hawkins is. I still hope he loses every weekend.

Fair enough but that isn't what I am saying. Pelini being a douche is completely unrelated to the fact that we hired a douche. Pelini is a douche of entirely his own making. I have no idea about his long term history but he became a douche the second he started wearing a ****head-red hat.
Good enough for me.

i think he's an idiot for implying that kids that have married parents are better than kids who don't, saying that us fans have never taken any risks in our lives that were as risky as him being paid a guaranteed $5 million to coach a game, and implying that we don't know anything about football because we are not the coach.

i don't think he's a "great guy" at all. he was pleasant and friendly when everyone was patting him on the back all the time, but he turned real ugly once he started facing adversity. and they say a person's true character is revealed in the face of adversity. also he basically intimidates the reporters and makes them afraid to ask tough questions.

Back