What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I feel terrible for the players

Here is another question. Would you rather play for a losing team or ride the bench for a winner. I'd rather play. Even more importantly, would you rather have a degree from CU or KSU or Oklahoma or Texas Tech, etc.?

That's not how players look at it. Only a loser would say, "hmm well I can play for CU or I can transfer and ride the bench for _________ school." They transfer hoping for wins and playing time. This is the same backwards thinking that causes people to think kids should turn down offers from USC to play for someone else.

Here is another question. Would you rather play for a losing team or ride the bench for a winner. I'd rather play. Even more importantly, would you rather have a degree from CU or KSU or Oklahoma or Texas Tech, etc.?
no the coaches fed these kids a bunch of bull**** sitting in their living rooms at the time and as far as i see it these coaches dont know how to reach these kids

That's not how players look at it. Only a loser would say, "hmm well I can play for CU or I can transfer and ride the bench for _________ school." They transfer hoping for wins and playing time. This is the same backwards thinking that causes people to think kids should turn down offers from USC to play for someone else.

I guess it's the same logic that has 150,000 SAG members in the LA metro area. They all think they're going to be a movie star, but in reality, they're just waiters, and that's all they ever accomplish. But they're "winners" to you?

Back