What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I got invited to a husker watch party

Unleash Hell

A husker fan I know invited us to watch the NU game at Jacksons with them and a bunch of other NU fans. WTF!:sad2:

A husker fan I know invited us to watch the NU game at Jacksons with them and a bunch of other NU fans. WTF!:sad2:

Are they charging for the beer, booze and vittles?? If not, take advantage and ENJOY---unless the grub's runzas!

As Bluto would say, "Grab a brew, don't cost nothin'!":lol:

Are they charging for the beer, booze and vittles?? If not, take advantage and ENJOY---unless the grub's runzas!

As Bluto would say, "Grab a brew, don't cost nothin'!":lol:

**** that! I would not be able to stand around a mob of husker fans for more than 2 minutes.

**** that! I would not be able to stand around a mob of husker fans for more than 2 minutes.
I think it would be great fun if they were playing a team they would likely lose to (like USC). I could get tremendous satisfaction out of reminding them of their suckiness each time they get scored on. But, this current match up is likely to end up in a group jack off session so it would be wise for you to steer clear.

I REPEAT: "GRAB A BREW, DON'T COST NOTHIN'!":smile2:

Couple of those and even Fuskers can begin to look smart!

I love watching Husker losses w/ Husker fans. That OU game last year, for example, was like a cannon shot to the chest of every Husker fan.

I sense insecurity around here!

Must be questioning your Buff manhood if you can't even go to a Husker watch party without squirming about it.

It's O.K. to be a closet Husker fan. We won't tell anybody.

I sense insecurity around here!

Must be questioning your Buff manhood if you can't even go to a Husker watch party without squirming about it.

It's O.K. to be a closet Husker fan. We won't tell anybody.

I heard that Husker fans are big 'closet' people. NNTIAWWT.:lol:

i should ban you you ****ing vulture

Hey! I'm not here to be a vulture. I am here to talk. To let you get a little insight to our program and get a little insight into your program. I tell it how it is, I said nothing wrong. I respect CU and their fans, and since I am a husker fan, I know that I am not respected here, just on that premise alone. I like to chat with other fans around the big 12, so I hope we can keep it peaceful :D

we'll see... its a bit of a coincidence you show up a day after an embarrassing loss. but if that is truly the case welcome :thumbsup:

Apparently power has done some wonderful things to BCS. Post quality is through the roof lately.

I admit, I didn't have the best of timing, but you will see :) and thanks for the welcome

Welcome aboard fellow 'sker fan. Don't let em get to ya....just laugh it off. Some of them are pretty good dudes/gals. But there are a few rotten ones here and there.

And as always. GBR!

Back