What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I had them... Both. Right in front of my car... and I froze.

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
On the way out of the parking lot, Bohn and DiStephano walked in front of my car on their way back to DiStephano's office. I thought about it for a split second, then thought better of it. I rolled down the window to yell "FIRE EMBREE!!!" but my Dad talked me off the ledge on that one, too. All in all, a total failure on my part. I must apologize to you all for my lack of initiative.

Backed off from yelling? After talking to you about this cluster**** the past several years, I'm just impressed you resisted the urge to punch the gas pedal. :lol:

Backed off from yelling? After talking to you about this cluster**** the past several years, I'm just impressed you resisted the urge to punch the gas pedal. :lol:

Believe me, the thought DID occur to me.

"The pride and tradition of the Colorado Buffaloes will not be entrusted to the timid or the weak."
Turn in your Allbuffs play book Sacky

haha, that's what I assumed he meant. I need to reevaluate....

Didn't even moon them? This thread is the most disappointing one I've read all month, and that's saying something

I said I was sorry. I had the window rolled down. They were literally 15 feet away. I was going to yell "FIRE EMBREE" at the top of my lungs. Blame my dad for keeping that from happening. You all know that I've done stuff like that before.

OK, I know you wanted to honk at 'em. I do. But sound noise is a huge problem in America and you refrained.

I said I was sorry. I had the window rolled down. They were literally 15 feet away. I was going to yell "FIRE EMBREE" at the top of my lungs. Blame my dad for keeping that from happening. You all know that I've done stuff like that before.
If you had real courage like I do you would have at least have sent a poorly worded whiny letter to the regents that was immediately ignored.
Step up or step aside.

I think we've determined Sacky isn't going to throw anybody under any motorized vehicles today. Dammit.

lol...he should have done it, then said hid his dad told him to do it, or told him not to do it. A huge missed opportunity.......dammit !!!!

You're going to wish you had hit the gas when it is announced that Embree is coming back :lol:

Wainaminnit. Your user name is....revoked.

Nah. Just put a "NO-" in front of it and it will be fine. At least I took my shot at DeDouchefano back in 2010 when he was 3 feet in front of me at the Nebarfska game.

We need to be more patient with Sacky, he needs to time to get his yelling system in place.....I suspect he will be ready to yell by 2014 and run down adminstrators by 2016. It takes time to build a foundation for this type of thing.

Don't worry about his yelling - it's well in place. I have firsthand knowledge. Just can't bring it when the chips are down. :lol:

Wasted words. If you'd have shouted "Fire Embree", those buffoons would have put you in the column of faithful caring fan. In their minds further justification to not make a change, since they don't give a crap.

You may yet get another chance someday to run them over or yell whatever you want at them. Just don't tell your Dad.

This is why I knew I could get away with the grill. I knew there would be NO ramifications from you!

Back