What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I had thought I was an apologist for Bohn, but my worst fears are being realized

Just tee up the next target! We wouldn't be Buffs without someone to go after. Of course, there is a slight chance we have finally hit rock bottom and the next target can be beer in Folsom or something. Yep, that should do it.

Just tee up the next target! We wouldn't be Buffs without someone to go after. Of course, there is a slight chance we have finally hit rock bottom and the next target can be beer in Folsom or something. Yep, that should do it.

I dont drink beer, but even I think it is ridiculous that there isn't a beer garden or two in Folsom. Keeps the drinkers to people of age. Generates much more income. This needs to happen. The undrrage kids will still sneak booze in; just like they do now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

100%. From the firing of Bohn to the hiring of George, this has been all Benson. DiStefano's name only appears b/c he is the Chancellor of CU Boulder.

This makes me happy.

Benson taking hands-on control was the only way things would get better.

Demanding that all department heads can communicate and implement a vision, budget and raise money was never going to come from Phil. I don't even know if that's his fault - he's an English teacher. This is Benson's wheelhouse, not Phil's. And it's a very welcome culture shift at CU.

This makes me happy.

Benson taking hands-on control was the only way things would get better.

Demanding that all department heads can communicate and implement a vision, budget and raise money was never going to come from Phil. I don't even know if that's his fault - he's an English teacher. This is Benson's wheelhouse, not Phil's. And it's a very welcome culture shift at CU.

Totally agree. I hope we see a continuation of this trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bohn fired Embree and was kept around to hire a solid new coach. Phil fired Bohn and was kept around to hire a solid new AD. Let's keep the trend going!

Back