1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had to laugh

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Taking my little girl down to see ralphie come out at halftime, I saw one of those "It's division 1 football" shirts on someone and I laughed and thought to myself. Ya, because we can't beat DAA teams.:rolleyes:

Glad we won, but damn we have better luck against power houses with this coaching staff. Just more proof we should continue scheduling better opponents. Although it was nice to see a near full stadium for the opponent we were playing.

Anyways, those shirts make me laugh ith a little embarrasment everytime I see them now.

2. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

At halftime, the guy in front of me said, "This is intramurals right now...":lol:

3. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Wipe the sand out of your vagina and quit living your life through fans in front of you:smile2:

4. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

BB's vagina is none of your business, syko.:lol:

5. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Yeah, well who are you to tell me who's vagina is my business? Leave the pu$$y to the gynocologists.:lol: :smile2:

6. Keesy9

Keesy9 New Member

Or Vincent Chase.

buffsyko likes this.