1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate idiots

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DustyRhodes, Jan 30, 2009.

1. DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes Active Member

some guy posted this on a Husker message board.

Granted, I'm a Nebraska fan, but I still hate idiots. Please own this guy and if the responses are good enough I'll respond to the post with a link to this thread.

"Byron Moore, a decommit from USC now has CU in the final three as does Emory Blake. BOth are four stars!

What I dont get is why? I understand CU is a georgous school in a great town with the mountains and all, but THEY HAVE SUCKED! They got beat by Montana state for god sake.

Whats the intrigue with "its the big XII" Hawkins. His Boise State team improved once he left, CU has been worse since he got there. Why?

Just wanted to vent on how much I hate sCUm and I am baffled by the ability to recruit"

2. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

Why?

If he has to ask, he'll never understand.

never.

3. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I love the fact that we're getting under the nubs' skin. Let this idot stew in his juice for a while.

edit: I should also point out that I hate people who can't correctly spell the werd "idot".

sheesh.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  4. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

"georgous"

i've noticed any more preference for the name George than anywhere else in my 15 years living in Boulder.

5. BuckinFuffs

BuckinFuffs Active Member

his total disbelief in why a recruit would pick CU is not dissimilar to my own disbelief when a recruit picks Nebraska over Troy...

Bama Charlie likes this.
  6. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Please do not link to this thread.

7. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Sounds like the argument my kNu cousin makes....maybe he just learned how to use the internet??...interesting....I'll give him a call to verify, maybe he's figured out the cell phone thing too :smile2:

8. CaliBuff901

CaliBuff901 Member

This guy is just stupid, I think when a fan gets jealous of a school, then they do all they can to put it down. You see this a lot between UCLA & USC fans. He realizes that CU is on it's way back and doesn't like it. I also think he realizes that NU is not what is once was.

9. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

It must be the off season if I am even considering this

10. key west buph

key west buph Member

:wtf:

What's the prob? The kid had an epiphany ( sorry, for all you who aren't kNowledgeable...that's a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience...i.e. he saw the error of his ways) Why even think about flying over the promised land for the barren, blasted cornfields of that hellhole in the eastern plains.
    F**k the Corn...Fight on down the field CU!!
    :finger2:

11. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

That's a lot to hate.

12. rodrigo

rodrigo Well-Known Member

Well, maybe this helps explain things....

Bodtmann no longer a Husker
    Nebraska has withdrawn its offer to linebacker Shawn Bodtmann, who had been committed to the Huskers since April. The Huskers, facing a numbers crunch, are working to help find Bodtmann a scholarship elsewhere.

West Scranton coach Mike DeAtona spoke with the Omaha World-Herald about the situation, "When he committed to Nebraska, the type of people we are, we commit. We stopped his recruiting. He had other options then, but now we are in a tough spot. This is very disappointing, and to me it's unethical, particularly to do it to a kid who's been committed that long."

He also responded to the Huskers' efforts to assist Bodtmann in finding a new home, "That and a couple dimes will get you a cup of coffee. I always respected Nebraska and what they stood for. But obviously, there's a big question mark in my mind now, and there should be in other peoples' minds, too."

canuck_buff and key west buph like this.
  13. key west buph

key west buph Member

:bump::yeahthat: REP!

14. Rraalph 3000

I say sign the Bodtmann guy....granted he's probably terrible since the Fuskers wanted & signed him for awhile....but I would almost guarantee he's the best player on the field for 1 game a year...give him the chance to chomp on some piece-o-**** corn once a year after Thanksgiving! :thumbsup:

15. Pale Ale

Pale Ale Well-Known Member

If you truly hate idots like you say, then you could never be a fan of the corn.

16. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

Yeah, all of our players are horrible aren't they? Gimme a break.........:rolleyes:

17. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

I agree with the sentiment to just let him just sit in his own ****. I can't wait to see folks like this implode IF we do actually sign some of these players who are looking at us right now.

Shhh...let's not let him know that we plan to actually play with our first string this coming year. :cool:

18. LongHaulBuff

LongHaulBuff Club Member Club Member

What?? :smile2:

19. calibuff81

calibuff81 New Member

There's nothing bad that should be said about the kids that want to play ball for NU or that is currently playing ball for NU, but the integrity of the NU coaching staff is pathetic.

20. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Big Bo is a big fat dick. This is the lowest of the low.

21. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Not even a week before signing day? come on. This is what Nebraska says about:gun:CLASS

22. rodrigo

Yes, indeed. Yet another example of the "classiest" program in America.

Then again, maybe Bo and Bro just can't count.

23. calibuff81

calibuff81 New Member

Give the kid Lil' Red's Scholly! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

24. Rraalph 3000

I'll give you a break...I said terrible not horrible :smile2:....and I was joking, as the players aren't terrible, just the coaches and program they play for with examples like this :smile2:

25. BuffsRising

BuffsRising Well-Known Member

I respect Nebraska fans who respect CU, but fans like this....

I see this a lot on nebraska boards. Its actually entertaining, but it boggles the mind that every year since hawkins got here, every time we sign somebody its the same thing: "Why would anybody want to go to sCUm?" and then somebody makes a stupid joke about "hippies" and the "scandal", and then they start talking about how they got screwed in that Penn State game in 1982.

26. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

You know, living there for 2 years I often wondered the same thing. The most fairweather fans I've ever seen. Sure they went to the game, but repeated articles of fans screaming at players on the sidelines that they don't deserve to wear the uniform (even thought the uniform has meant **** for a decade) not to mention, horrible weather in an absolute $hithole of a town!

I always wonder the same thing... that they are asking about us. Who would want to live in Nebraska if they had other options is beyond me...

27. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Oh and one more thing...

For not being a rival.. that guy sure gets butt-hurt about us recruiting well. :confused:

28. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

They also throw in how they get mistreated when they caravan to Boulder every year... Whatever. I have 4 neighbors and good friends from Nebraska. They are decent folks and they know why they live in Boulder. They wear their red around every Saturday and they haven't gotten mistreated in twenty years.... It's the classic case of the ugly duckling. It's hard being compared to prince Charming all the time!

29. rodrigo

The only thing keeping Nebraska from being North Dakota is college football.

30. Cornh8er

Cornh8er Well-Known Member

would you rather eat out Rosie Odonnel or live in Knebraska?

I pick Rosie Odonnel

87toInfinity likes this.