What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I hate idiots

You know, living there for 2 years I often wondered the same thing. The most fairweather fans I've ever seen. Sure they went to the game, but repeated articles of fans screaming at players on the sidelines that they don't deserve to wear the uniform (even thought the uniform has meant **** for a decade) not to mention, horrible weather in an absolute $hithole of a town!

I always wonder the same thing... that they are asking about us. Who would want to live in Nebraska if they had other options is beyond me...

I know your pain. My wife is from ...uh...that state...over there. We are a blended family and unfortunately our oldest ( her son by a previous kNumbraskan) is so indoctrinated that when we were watching the good guys dismantle the corn 62-36, he actually beat his own leg until it was black and blue, and destroyed a TV tray while screaming "You f**er, you're a senior! Act like one!" It was scary...yes he's gotten better, but I heard the same s**t during the Clemson game...just a little calmer. I've seen the same behavior by the "classiest fans in the world" in local bars.

Yes, it's ugly in the key west household on game day, but...F**k the CORN! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I guess this kid was actually offered a grey shirt so apparently we don't know the whole story? :confused: Might have been after they pulled his scholorship offer?

Dusty,
Given your history of posting stuff from Husker site, it's a surprise the Nebstapo hasn't come around bugeating our moderators to get your original post removed.

We all kNow nubs fans are above outward displays of anger, jealousy, envy, or fear.

Dusty, if CU sucks so much then what does that make Nebraska? The last 8 years the CU/NU series record is 4-4, and CU almost beat Nu this year in Lincoln, which would have been 3 out of the last four times in Lincoln that CU won. Sorry, but a lot of Nebraska fans are morons that are delusional and live in the 90's. Their little program aint **** now, who have they beat? Why should an athlete go to the University of Nebraska? What have they done lately? Not much more than CU. Husker fans are hilarious!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh and Dusty, tell your delusional husker friend that Bryce Givens, Shaun Mohler and Doug Rippy say Hi! And I welcome your little twit brained husker friend over to allbuffs and I will put so much truth to his bull**** he speaks of, he will go cry to his mommy.

The biggest fallacy I am here to bust is that Colorado is colder than Nebraska. When living in Lincoln, I vowed that I would never complain that it was cold in Colorado, (or anywhere short of Antarctica) again.

What is it about someone in Nebraska that says:
"Damn! If I was a recruit I would want to come here.. Hot damn this paradise"
IMG_1693-1.jpg

Lincoln, Lincoln, beau binkon, bananna fanna fo finkon, me my mo minkon, Lincoln

All the Husker fans think 2009 will be back to the Osborne years. Looking at their schedule, I see 4 losses.

spacer.gif
Football - 2009 Schedule/Results

Date Opponent Location Time (CT) Results Media Sat, Sep 05 Florida Atlantic Memorial Stadium TBA
Sat, Sep 12 Arkansas State Memorial Stadium TBA
Sat, Sep 19 Virginia Tech at Blacksburg, Va. TBA
Sat, Sep 26 Louisiana-Lafayette Memorial Stadium TBA
Sat, Oct 03 Missouri * at Columbia, Mo. TBA
Sat, Oct 17 Texas Tech * Memorial Stadium TBA
Sat, Oct 24 Iowa State * Memorial Stadium TBA
Sat, Oct 31 Baylor * at Waco, Texas TBA
Sat, Nov 07 Oklahoma * Memorial Stadium TBA
Sat, Nov 14 Kansas * at Lawrence, Kan. TBA
Sat, Nov 21 Kansas State * Memorial Stadium TBA
Fri, Nov 27 -
Sat, Nov 28 Colorado * at Boulder, Colo. TBA
* Conference Games
huskermonkey.jpg

Last edited:
I see potentially 4 to 6 depending on what color pink shirt the defense shows up as.....va tech, missouri, baylor, oklahoma, kansas, CU could all give 'em a L

Lincoln, Lincoln, beau binkon, bananna fanna fo finkon, me my mo minkon, Lincoln

All the Husker fans think 2009 will be back to the Osborne years. Looking at their schedule, I see 4 losses.

spacer.gif
Football - 2009 Schedule/Results

Date Opponent Location Time (CT) Results Media Sat, Sep 05 Florida Atlantic Memorial Stadium TBA
Sat, Oct 03 Missouri * at Columbia, Mo. TBA
Sat, Oct 17 Texas Tech * Memorial Stadium TBA
Sat, Oct 24 Iowa State * Memorial Stadium TBA
Sat, Oct 31 Baylor * at Waco, Texas TBA
Sat, Nov 07 Oklahoma * Memorial Stadium TBA
Sat, Nov 14 Kansas * at Lawrence, Kan. TBA
Sat, Nov 21 Kansas State * Memorial Stadium TBA
Fri, Nov 27 -
Sat, Nov 28 Colorado * at Boulder, Colo. TBA
* Conference Games
View attachment 3023

Huskers WILL lose 4 of their last 6 games next year.

Florida Atlantic: W
Arkansas St: W
@ Virginia Tech: L
Louisianna-Lafayette: W
@ Missouri: Toss up
Texas tech: Toss-up
Iowa St.: W
@ Baylor: L
Oklahoma: L
@ Kansas: L
Kansas St: W
@ Colorado: L

a loss @ BAYLOR? i dont and cannot fathom that... however id welcome it with open arms

a loss @ BAYLOR? i dont and cannot fathom that... however id welcome it with open arms
It's entirely possible. Their QB is the real deal, and they are doing a good job recruiting. The QB will have a legit target next year, Baylor could surprise.

You guys are sad. This board is mostly talking about Nebraska. We have CU fans coming onto NU boards trashing NU but who knew you would be on your own boards talking about us too. Thank you for showing that we are so relevant that even on the off season you still can't stop discussing us. Get those wrinkles worked out so we can have a "Day After" game that means more than it has in recent years. I think NU is on the right track and it would be nice to have CU back to par. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are sad. CU board that is all about NU. I guess if you have no program of you own to talk about then you should bash the one that dream of being. You can deny it all you would like but the truth be told you know that you only can dream of having the same kind of national presence that Nebraska has. Good luck next year and i hope you get your wrinkles worked out so that the "Day After" game means something on the national level. Oh and for the guy that hates people who can't spell the "werd" should probably get out of the altitude before he makes a bigger fool out of himself.

Idot alert! A Nebraska graduate from the class of 2008 is posting in between shifts at McDonalds.

Looks like 9-3 type schedule to me, with 4-0 in OOC. VT is a W.

No way kNU is 4th best team in the B12N.

The only sure loss is OU. They'll go 2-2 against CU, KU, Mizz, Tech.

You guys are sad. This board is mostly talking about Nebraska. We have CU fans coming onto NU boards trashing NU but who knew you would be on your own boards talking about us too. Thank you for showing that we are so relevant that even on the off season you still can't stop discussing us. Get those wrinkles worked out so we can have a "Day After" game that means more than it has in recent years. I think NU is on the right track and it would be nice to have CU back to par. :thumbsup:

Irony, thy name is 'Husker. :lol:

combat jump:

Sack was being ironic when he purposefully misspelled the words "werd," and "idot." Look up ironic in a dictionary, and then look at the spelling and diction in your own post, and then think about who just made a fool out of himself, troll.

As for this board being all about kNebraska, this is one of the least active threads on this board, and it was started by a Nebraska fan.

"program of YOU own" bwahahahahhahaha. Apparently the Dean of kNebraska's English department is posting on allbuffs now!

Last edited:
F-in trolls. They're everywhere. Cornholers trolls are the worst.

"knuskers are so phucking stupid"

Attachments

• kimjong il.jpg
    kimjong il.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 117
What is really funny is CU has accomplished a lot more than Nebraska in the 2.

Big 12 titles: CU 1 NU a BIG FAT 0!!
BIg 12 North's: CU 4 NU 1
Series record: Nu leads by 1 game 5-4

Oh my have the pathetic little pink skirts fallen! How dare they be on the same level as Colorado and talk ****!:lol:

AllBuffs is not the snakpit that Netbuffs is right now..Ban the Red Dork's, Do we need to hear the "go big red crap"24, 7 or the CSU ,Bs..I think not..

You've got to feel a bit of a hypocrite coming to a CU fan site to complain about CU fans who post on nebraska sites. A couple of points:

1. A husker fan initiated this thread. Many nebraska fans post on this site--some are reasonable some are not.

2. The husker fan who initiated this thread did so for the purpose of pasting a link of a nebraska fan complaining about CU recruiting on a nebraska site.

So let's see where this leaves us. A nebraska fan visits a CU site to post a link to a thread of a nebraska fan obsessing over Colorado football from a nebraska site. Then, you come over to a Colorado site--specifically to the thread started by a nebraska fan, about a nebraska fan--to state how sad Colorado fans are because they visit nebraska sites AND additionally spend time discussing nebraska's football team.

You, sir, are either a clever and witty husker who deftly paints his life canvas using rich tones of irony and subtle jest OR you're the dumbest, most self-righteous ****er who's ever visited this site.

You've got to feel a bit of a hypocrite coming to a CU fan site to complain about CU fans who post on nebraska sites. A couple of points:

1. A husker fan initiated this thread. Many nebraska fans post on this site--some are reasonable some are not.

2. The husker fan who initiated this thread did so for the purpose of pasting a link of a nebraska fan complaining about CU recruiting on a nebraska site.

So let's see where this leaves us. A nebraska fan visits a CU site to post a link to a thread of a nebraska fan obsessing over Colorado football from a nebraska site. Then, you come over to a Colorado site--specifically to the thread started by a nebraska fan, about a nebraska fan--to state how sad Colorado fans are because they visit nebraska sites AND additionally spend time discussing nebraska's football team.

You, sir, are either a clever and witty husker who deftly paints his life canvas using rich tones of irony and subtle jest OR you're the dumbest, most self-righteous ****er who's ever visited this site.

I vote, and can predict with certainty that choice two is the correct one.:smile2:

Jan. 30, BoP pulls a scholarship from a kid claiming "a numbers crunch."

Two days later we read:
Huskers claim Cali defender

Eric Martin, a 220-linebacker from Rancho Verde (Moreno Valley, Calif.), has accepted a scholarship offer from Nebraska.

Martin chose the Huskers over Arizona and Arizona State. He was also offered by Washington, Washington State, Nevada and Boise State.

Enough said.

combat jump has spoken
combat_jump_image.jpg

Nice OOC schedule as usual, Fuskers. What, Lincoln High School was booked? Unreal.

Nice OOC schedule as usual, Fuskers. What, Lincoln High School was booked? Unreal.
They do have Virginia Tech, which will be a loss. Better sub McNeese State for 2010, oh mighty unranked Huskers!

Back