What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I hate Texas.

****ing Texas. Boulder Buff and I have something else to agree on now. :smile2:

:smile:

Judging from what Horn fans are telling me down here, the Buffs should just go ahead and forget about Scott because Applewhite will seal the deal. Guess we can give up on Scott coming to Boulder.

:smile:

Judging from what Horn fans are telling me down here, the Buffs should just go ahead and forget about Scott because Applewhite will seal the deal. Guess we can give up on Scott coming to Boulder.

They were saying some thing like that about Marcus Houston, too. Wonder if they'll have the same response when Scott chooses Boulder?

News on the front today...Major Applewhite has accepted a position to be the co-offensive coordinator/qb/rb coach. Another strong hire for us....announcement to come as early as tomorrow. Welcome home Major!

Question: Why would the Major go back to Coach Brown after the way that Brown treated him during the end of his carrier.

Oh, and the Major can always kiss my ass for trying to taunt the Buffs bench in a loosing effort. Douchebag.

News on the front today...Major Applewhite has accepted a position to be the co-offensive coordinator/qb/rb coach. Another strong hire for us....announcement to come as early as tomorrow. Welcome home Major!

Hopefully coach Brown will fuqk him over again too. :devil2:

They were saying some thing like that about Marcus Houston, too. Wonder if they'll have the same response when Scott chooses Boulder?

But Mack Brown is gonna wrap Scott up on his in-home visit! We have no shot. It was fun while it lasted.

Back