1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate these announcers for the

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CUav8er, Sep 27, 2008.

1. CUav8er

CUav8er Club Member Club Member

Kneebraska game. They have talked up the Fuskers so much I am about to puke. "The kNeebraska O has been averaging over 40 pts and 400 yds of O so far this year. " With no mention of the teams they have been playing. Fv(kers!!!

2. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

In the pregame show a few of the announcers were hating on the fuskers for how soft their schedule has been so far. That made me very happy. On a side note, I'll be looking forward to secondhand reports on the meltdown that is certain to begin soon in fuskerland.

3. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

Don't watch the game if you don't want to hear about the Huskers? :rolleyes: There is no meltdown that is going to be happening so wish all you want. We all knew that a loss was coming in one if not more of the next three games.

4. CUav8er

CUav8er Club Member Club Member

Not that I mind hearing about the Huskers while watching their game, it is just that there was no mention of the powerhouse teams that they were playing.

5. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

I agree, our schedule was weak for the first three games. Thankfully pretty much all the Big XII, minus aTm and ISUcks, is good so the schedule gets harder. I hope like hell that they fix this easy schedule bull$hit in the future because I'm tired of playing eastern mountain bucktooth state just so we have a practice game. :huh: Really helped us didn't it.....................:cry: