1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have the worst RB's in the history of fantasy football this week.

Discussion in 'Games' started by JimmyBuff, Nov 5, 2009.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Thomas Jones is on a bye.. :cry:

Here's who I can start: Laurence Maroney, Reggie Bush, Mike Bell, Jamaal Charles, Ryan Moats, and Felix Jones for two spots..

Talk about slim pickins.. :lol:

2. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

I have Bush, Bell, and Moats too. god **** autodraft gave me Bush, worthless. Luckily it also gave me MJD or I'd really be screwed. I have Marion Barber too, but he hasn't torn it up this year. My fantasy team is definitely destined to fail as I have Matt Schaub at QB and no viable backup. Somehow I'm still 6-1-1.

3. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

charles start charles

4. Chilly

Chilly Well-Known Member

charles and moats.

5. JimmyBuff

Yeah I had autodraft too. Couldn't make it to the draft. .Would have taken Ronnie Brown instead of Steve Smith (CAR) in the 2nd round..

I'm 6-2 too, thanks to Peyton and my WR's Fitz and Ocho. :thumbsup:

Although I lost Owen Daniels for the season.. :bang: Picked up Ben Watson but he's no Daniels..

Going to start Charles definitely bcs. I'm going to ride him like I did Glen Coffee when Gore was out.. :thumbsup:

I'll probably go with Maroney or Bush.. Bush has scored 3 TD's in the past 3 weeks.. I'm going to wait on Moats and see what happens this week.. It would be great if he ended up with 20 touches and they put Slaton to a backup role as the season goes on..

Barber might have a big second half now that he is healthy..

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  6. CUwhit21

CUwhit21 Club Member Club Member

I started Jonathan Stewart and Justin Fargas last week. Worked out pretty well :thumbsup:

7. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

:cry:

I drafted Slaton and Forte with the thought process that at the spot I was picking (7, I think) they were the only RBs left that were clear cut number one runners. Now, Fumbles is probably going to the bench for the rest of the year, and Forte continues to average 2.8 ypc even though the Bears' passing attack should have opened up lanes for him. My backups, you ask? Jamal Lewis and Julius Jones. ****. Me.

Too bad I can't start both of my QBs...:cry:

8. JimmyBuff

Hey wsp, Moats is starting today.. Slaton will still get touches according to Kubiak.. FAvorable matchup against a Colts team that is soft against the run..

I'm going with Maroney and charles and I might keep my flex open for Felix Jones tonight instead of Holmes or Steve Smith(Car). I'll see how my team performs in the early games..

9. wsp4820

I'm starting Slaton because losing the game and him putting up .26 points is better than benching him, still losing, and facing the risk that he somehow breaks his one touch in the fourth quarter for an 80 yard TD.

Again, **** me.

10. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Im the Dan Hawkins of my FFL.

I picked up Moats earlier in the week. He got 14 on the bench. Slaton got me 13. Brandon Jacobs didn't do sh*t either. Jones is on a bye and McGahee did zip. Reggie Bush also sucks. From 3-5 to 3-6 and one step closer to being on the bottom. Oh well. At least I have Brees and Big Ben as my keepers.

11. JimmyBuff

Yeah, I didn't start Moats either. :bang: .. I would have won if I put him at the flex in the yahoo league..

Now I'm down about 9.5 points with Santonio Holmes playing tomorrow..

We'll See if he'll bail me out.. :smile2:

12. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

I can only start 2 RBs in my league. Our flex is a WR TE position.

Pumpkin King 265.4
    Trunk Monkey 120.2

Im gonna need a lot out of Rothleisberger and Scheffler. :dbt:

I didn't leave points on the bench as is my usual habit.

R. Bush RB 14.1
    T. Jones RB 0
    W. McGahee RB 0
    R. Moats RB 16.1
    A. Bryant WR 0
    L. Evans WR 0
    S. Rice WR 0
    B. Edwards WR-TE 0
    C. Cooley TE 0

Total 54 RuYd, 52 ReYd, ReTD (1), FL, 10 Recpt 30.2

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  13. JimmyBuff

Oh, and by the way Dawg started McGahee and Feely who was on a bye,

He had two zeroes and I'm still losing. Frickin sucks.. V.Jackson, Moss, Addai pretty much carried him..

I didn't get the usual big game from Peyton with only one TD pass. :sad1:

If Holmes scores a TD (which he hasn't since week one) I'm probably going to win..

Now watch Holmes catch a 8 yard pass for a TD and get shutout the rest of the game.. :lol:

14. wsp4820

I did alright this week, all things considered. I regret not taking a third thought at starting Olson over Gonzo at TE, but that didn't hurt that bad. Pretty hilarious that I should have started Nate Washington and his 3 points over Boldin. Injury reports said he would play, but I don't think he did. Every other receiver/back for Arizona caught a TD, though. Fudge...

I need Pittsburgh's D to hold up a 20-something point lead over Knowshon and Prater. So, I will gladly take the fantasy loss as long as the Donks roll the Stillers. If they lose and I lose, that will hurt.