1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have to admit something

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Oct 24, 2009.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I stopped watching after Hansen fumbled in the 2nd quarter. At that point, I knew that if I kept watching, something bad would happen and that I'd go off on a profanity laden tirade in front of my daughter. I didn't want that to happen. Luckily, I wasn't even watching when Cody came in the game. If I had been, it's entirely possible that my television set would be lying on the floor in about 2 million pieces and my wife would be calling a divorce attorney.

2. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

I watched the whole. ****ing. thing. But I'm a glutton for punishment.

3. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

I had to go to my son's soccer game in Plano....he scored the game winner....definitely puts things in perspective....no reason to watch the second half of the horrible debacle, I assume?

4. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

you know what you need? one of those blow up clown things that you can punch but they just pop right back up. put it right next to where you sit so its stupid clown face is always staring at you with its goofy assed smilie. one you would like to punch no matter what is going on in the cu game. take out your rage on that thing.

the other thing you do is find ways to save some cash during the week. then, when cu plays, you give that cash to the wife and tell her to take the kids out while you watch the game because its likely this clown is going to end up with a face full of ****, piss in its mouth and most of its body parts stuck to the wall with all of the knives in the kitchen.

then give her a kiss and tell her to have a good time but give you a 20 minute warning on her return home so you can clean **** up and get rid of the donkey.

5. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

I stopped midway 3rd quarter, boy scouts came over and blew out the sprinkler system.

6. Buffy-too

Buffy-too Well-Known Member

Good thing my poor old dog, Chelsey, is deaf. She would have been scared to death with me yelling like that.

7. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

After the half instead of watching, I taught my son how to play Risk, the boardgame, DVR'd it, and came back and just watched the debacle in spurts.

8. Clif

Clif New Member

I watched it all. And worse, a friend checked into the hospital last night with some minor stroke-like symptoms. He kept calling me during the game to get updates. I had to keep my frustration is check because I didn't want to get him fired up. Thankfully he's ok and didn't have a "mini-stroke" as was first thought. I think if he'd watched the game he would have had a full-on stroke.

LongHaulBuff likes this.
  9. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Hell, Chelsey probably would have been scared to death by my yelling at the TV. And we're a good 10 miles or so apart, I think.... :cool:

10. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

I think he gets the point :smile2:

11. Junction

:lol:

****ing board didn't act like it was posting anything.... :lol:

12. 96 Buff

Sure, blame it on the board.

13. Junction

Blaming the board would be stupid. It is an inanimate object.

I blame the ****ing tech monkeys that run the board.... :smile2:

14. 96 Buff

Now, THAT is a legitimate beef. Those ****ing retards are just waiting for everything to pop.

15. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

At least Chelsey made it through UT week...Rusty was not so lucky. :sad1:

16. BuffGuy91

BuffGuy91 Well-Known Member

I knew it was over when we missed the PAT. That kinda set the tone for the rest of the game

17. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

:yeahthat:, killed the momentum. Either our other kickers are very very bad or Hawk's loyalty to this kid is disturbing. I dont mean to rip on a player... but clearly a kicker change is long overdue.

And if he is saving Grossnickle just for a redshirt... even though he is the best kicker, thats idiotic. Yout don't do **** like that, its the kicker... play the best one, who gives a **** about redshirting.

18. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

I am sure Hawk will bring him in for an extra point in the first qtr against NU before pulling him for the season. But that is assuming he lets TH play enough to get us in the endzone.

19. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

Is this one of those "Urban Dictionary" things that I'm too embarassed to look up on my computer?

1 person likes this.
  20. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Not at all, one of my neighbors kid is in the boy scouts and I let them blow out the sprinkler system. They save me time and I help them out with the money for doing the service.

Good kids.