What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I have to say...

buffwoman526

Club Member
Club Member
I have been pretty ambivalent about CU football lately. I did not renew my season tickets, I was not excited about LOI day, I can't even listen to our head coach speak, I avoid sports news and generally spend my allbuffs time in the Pub or the arcade.

Today was the first day since halftime of the CSU game that I have felt a spark of hope, a tremor of excitement, and all out :woot: for CU football. I am even considering renewing season tickets for 2010 as a renewed promise of support for my alma mater (still need to check finances on that end....may end up doing single game tix).

The Buffs still have a long way to go, but I am finally excited about the future again.

I have been pretty ambivalent about CU football lately. I did not renew my season tickets, I was not excited about LOI day, I can't even listen to our head coach speak, I avoid sports news and generally spend my allbuffs time in the Pub or the arcade.

Today was the first day since halftime of the CSU game that I have felt a spark of hope, a tremor of excitement, and all out :woot: for CU football. I am even considering renewing season tickets for 2010 as a renewed promise of support for my alma mater (still need to check finances on that end....may end up doing single game tix).

The Buffs still have a long way to go, but I am finally excited about the future again.

Ambvalence would have been such a major improvement over what I've felt about the program the last couple years. Pissed would come closer to describing it, but it doesn't cover it. One thing I love about this move is that, finally, the administration is saying that something about the status quo with CU athletics isn't good enough. That it's possible to improve things. I hope they'll remember that lesson and keep working that direction...

Back