What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I honestly don't care that much

LaserDeathHawk

Club Member
Club Member
I hate it, but it's true. I had some moments of optimism prior to the season when all the news was good but after watching the CSU game I was pretty ambivalent about our chances and after hearing about yesterdays mess I just don't care anymore.

Hawkins has taken the fire right out of this for me. I expect us to suck and he continues to not disappoint. One day he will be gone and I will get my heart back in it but until then I'll find something else to do with my Saturdays.

**** you dan hawkins.

I feel you brutha, I really do. I live surrounded by fusker fans and although I had a brief spell where I could hold my head high among them and even dish a little about how ****ed their program was, I feel like a celebrity trying to avoid the papparazzi every Saturday. I've become numb to the critiques, maybe because somewhere along the way I took off my kooolaid shades and saw what everyone else saw. I care I think, but I"m becoming conditioned to believe we suck...to expect it...to accept it. Hawkins has turned us into a joke, made worse by the fact we stay married to the clown despite all the mounting evidence of the enormous mistake we made. To me, it's the latter that burns the most.

Agreed. Up until last year, I would get incredibly nervous and have huge butterflies each time Colorado kicked off, and the adrenaline would be going for the whole game, and I would be just loaded with nervous energy. I felt it some last week, but, within about 5 minutes after kickoff it was gone yesterday. Never has this happened to me in all the years I've followed Colorado football.

And the losses don't impact me anymore. I am sure my wife is cool with that but a loss used to really ruin the next couple of days for me...now? Meh. How bout the Rockies?

I really hate that it doesn't hurt to loose anymore.

When I wrote Bohn yesterday that was my main point. Dan Hawkins has made me apathetic to CU football. Knew exactly how that game would go after the first series. Also tore up the check to the Buff Club that was sitting on the table. They'll get it when Hawkins is gone.

I had to walk into the UT game yesterday wearing all my CU gear. Having 100,000 people collectively laughing at you isn't the best feeling. Even all of the wyoming fans were talking ****. What have we come to?

i used to really enjoy Sunday mornings.....coffee and go over the game stories in the papers, reflect on the game that was...check the other conference game box scores.....going back to when i was a kid. this AM i got up early and went for a 2 hour bike ride and then went to King Soopers. haven't even looked at the Post or Camera sites. still, had coffee though.

even in the Neu and early Barney era....if CU lost, you had John Reigel on AM radio to talk you off the ledge....or publicly say the obvious negatives.

Back