1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hope

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jjbuffs13, Jan 24, 2008.

1. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

I hope that IF DS decides to go to the whorns that Polk decides he wants to show everyone he was a solid pickup and I hope he has a 2,000+ yard season! I have my doubts that any of that will happen but if DS decides not to come here, I want Polk to tear it up and show Scott what he could have had.

Coloradosker likes this.
  2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Hey, I have no doubt that would happen. We are building one of the top O lines in all of football. It will make any running back great, IMO. Look at the Broncos. A prime example. Blocking and blocking schemes the meat of a running game. Thats what DS should understand. The pieces are in place to create a dominant running game. I am not worried at all as far as DS is concerned. My biggest deal with him, truthfully, is the positive pub he would bring. Not our running game. He would be a super start here. But if not him, someone else.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  3. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

i want any back who plays in CU's back field to tear it up. i dont care what thier name or star rating is.

dont get me wrong, i understand what you are saying. just remember things happen. think of the last all world RB recruit that came to play for CU. after a very good start, he ended up riding the pine at csewe. CU ended up with CB and PB carrying the rock. not so bad, was it?:wink2::smile:

things will happen. we will see 3 to 4 years from now if DS is worth the heartache some are devoting to him. till then, i will sit back and watch and not worry about it. its out of my hands what the kid becomes or what school he chooses.

again, dont get me wrong. i would love to see him join the CU football program. landing a kid like this would say a lot about DH, CU football and the direction the program is headed but, its not the end all be all. this is a very good class with or with out DS. im not worried.

just keep it all in perspective, my friend. :thumbsup:

4. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Hmm. Where have I heard that before? :wink2:

5. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Polk has my respect. I hope he gets a chance early to show what he can do.

6. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Yeah, but let's wait to see about DS before we hate him...

7. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I am still having trouble placing PB. Who was that again?:wink2:

8. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Polk is purify like but quicker,I like that.