What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I just heard the team is going to wear green jerseys tomorrow.

I'll be curious what the recruits think of this. Its nice to know that half the stadium wants to see the coach recruiting you gone.

Non factor. This season is going to be a bust for recruiting unless a change is made anyway. Do not throw this one up because if Hawk would have is staff coaching well and winning, recruiting would take care of itself. He created this mess we have to live with. End the mess, get rid of the coach and wear what ever the **** color you want tomorrow. It will not impact what is going to happen anyway.

no matter-- it is all just a spillover of the running gun battle between sir fatty and his rebellious ward, snobunny.

i just wanted to make a note before they turned up the dial to 11.
sir fatty? Rebellious ward? **** you!

sir fatty? Rebellious ward? **** you!

:rofl:

i thought that might get you going--- at least you guys are off the "who has a bigger unit and who is using it on who, against their will" contest.

:rofl:

i thought that might get you going--- at least you guys are off the "who has a bigger unit and who is using it on who, against their will" contest.
:lol: It was a good one. not my fault I am highly desirable. :smile2:

Back