What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I like the Buffs!

lvbuff

However, I surprised my **** buddy with a trip to Paris. Will ask her to marry me on December 1st (her birthday) at the Eiffle Tower or some other sort of romantic place in Paris. At any rate, I am in a bit of a pickle as I really didn't consider the fact that the Buffs would be playing this Coming Friday when I made the reservations. So, I found that Harry's American Bar is only about a mile from our Hotel. Will go over there this week to see if the can get the game. My other option is to watch it on an IPAD through comcast.

Anyone have any ideas to help a fellow buff out? I would rather watch it on a big screen.

In Paris?

Maybe the US embassy.

Consider the Bateaux Mouche for the proposal. Thank me later.

Actually, I take that back. Propose at Versailles in front of the lake.

the important thing here is that you're watching the game. this sets a clear priority for the rest of the marriage and establishes that Buffs football takes precedence over soft-warm-emotional moments.

and congrats -- hope she says YES!

and we won't tell that you called her "**** buddy".

the important thing here is that you're watching the game. this sets a clear priority for the rest of the marriage and establishes that Buffs football takes precedence over soft-warm-emotional moments.

and congrats -- hope she says YES!

and we won't tell that you called her "**** buddy".
She is the one who identified herself as **** buddy. It has been clear that Buffs take precedence the entire way.

Thanks for the thoughts. She gonna put me on her platinum health insurance.

If you end up watching on your iPad and stream the game through your Comcast or whatever, don't forget you probably need a vpn app to block your IP address. I just had to do this to watch us whoop zona. After trying a few free ones, I bought a month subscription to one for $9-10 and had no issues.

Buy an HDMI adapter for your iPad with an HDMI cord and hook it up to your hotel tv. I haven't tried it with the new Comcast (Infinity) App, but it worked with the old one. Take her to Sainte-Chapelle to ask her, if the Eiffel seems too impersonal, which it is. In Paris, it is where I'd pop the question in a heartbeat. Sainte-Chapelle is right next to the Ministry of Justice about a city block or two up from Notre Dame through a bird market. Doesn't look like much from the outside, but you'll be grateful for the hint if you go in. She'll be surprised at your tasteful choice of locations as long as hordes of asian tourists aren't crowding you out. It's usually poorly visited in December. Another place is the Museum de Orsay. Pick Sainte-Chapelle (La Chapell), head right up to the front to ask, you'll thank me. Good luck.

Hum, on second thought, given the description of your relationship, you could also go to the sex museum in Montmartre. Supposed to be world class.

You'll need a vpn to make your comcast account work. None of it works outside the US (at least in any of the countries I've tried)

You'll need a vpn to make your comcast account work. None of it works outside the US (at least in any of the countries I've tried)

That may be true. Did it in the US.

A. She saw the Allbuffs cesspool you hang out in and didn't dump your ass. Hell, she even took a dip.
B. You're taking her to Paris to propose.

So, all signs point to her saying "yes" and being cool about watching a Buffs game on your engagement night. Congratulations!

Anyone have any ideas to help a fellow buff out? I would rather watch it on a big screen.

Buy an Amazon fire stick for $30 and plug it into your hotel tv. Assuming you have wifi in the room... should be able to stream it on the fox app.

Wtf is a Vpn?
Fast Lemon. It was free and worked great while I was in Bahrain to watch the CU/UCLA game. None of the streaming apps - ESPN, FoxSports, Netflix, Hulu, etc will work without a VPN overseas.

Back