What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I love the Denver media...

I don't even know, frankly. Sandy was going on about how Embree didn't enough time, and that the improved stats and stuff don't mean anything. Hastings was talking about how Hawk should have been fired a year earlier.

As I said, I have no idea how the Buffs are dominating the conversation today.

Even yesterday, Alfred Williams and DMac were going on about the Buffs (DMac asked if anyone was busting down the door to hire 'Dan MacIntyre' at CU).... it's weird to me.

They had Brendan Schaub on and they asked him about CU. He said since they canned Barnett the buffs have not been a physical team and not tough enough.

Hastings seems to turn every college conversation into something connected to Arkansas anyway. I don't know why anyone would listen to him on anything college-related.

Holy hell, Dmac is talking college football on twitter. He thinks CSU will try to go to the big 12. He knows what's up!

Holy hell, Dmac is talking college football on twitter. He thinks CSU will try to go to the big 12. He knows what's up!

Well...sort of. CSU has a snowball's chance in hell still at at Big 12(-2) invite, but as Lloyd Christmas said: "So you're saying theres a chance!"

Glad I checked twitter. After seeing the following, I know that it's pointless to listen to local sports talk today in hopes of hearing anything I give a **** about:

[tweet]542093141499592704[/tweet]

Why would you do that anyway? You would get a more knowledgeable well reasoned opinions from Lamenation than local sports hacks.

one way to stop all this misinformed bs crap talk is to win some football games including beating the crap out of csu!

Back