What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I love the unadulterated joy over the win on this site!

bout damn time hawky kinda looked like a coach today glad to see the a lil fire in your heart hawky.....:thumbsup:

Really? I can't understand that anyone would want him back no matter what happens at this point.

Bohn and DiStephano qualify in the 'anyone' category. Let's see what happens this month and how they play this out.

It's best not to show someone the door until someone better is waiting in the wings.

I'm just 'meh' over this win -- I know they're lay a ****ing **** on the field next week. I actually turned it off at halftime and took a nap. I no longer get upset, angry, happy, or excited about Buffs football. These past 4 ****ed up years have removed all that from me.

Thanks, coach.

Excellent win exciting game but **** I want Hawkins gone! My reasons are he does not let players grow from game to game. His Bias to Cody has hurt Cody and this team . I love our D but do not kid yourself they play like pussies physical wise compared to Buff teams of the past. I also want to state has no one else noticed we are recruiting on the same level as ****in Bowling Green ?

Back