What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I miss the old New Years' Day Bowls.

what was the one we played Bama in back in the day.....Blockbuster? Or was that Syracuse?

All I know is I still have nightmares of Graves or whatever that QB's name was for Syracuse.

what was the one we played Bama in back in the day.....Blockbuster? Or was that Syracuse?

All I know is I still have nightmares of Graves or whatever that QB's name was for Syracuse.

Didn't we put up 42 points on Syracuse in one half? I think it was some sort of record. ****'em, college football shouldn't be played in a dome.

We played Bama in the Blockbuster, we played Syracuse in the Fiesta on the terrible field.

Didn't we put up 42 points on Syracuse in one half? I think it was some sort of record. ****'em, college football shouldn't be played in a dome.

We have never played in the Carrier Dome. But I agree that neither college or pro football should be played in a dome.

We have never played in the Carrier Dome. But I agree that neither college or pro football should be played in a dome.

Sorry to mislead you. I wasn't suggesting that we did play in a dome. We kicked Syracuse's ass in a bowl game, and I'm saying they deserved it becasue they play in a dome.

Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry to mislead you. I wasn't suggesting that we did play in a dome. We kicked Syracuse's ass in a bowl game, and I'm saying they deserved it becasue they play in a dome.

Sorry for the confusion.

We lost the Fiesta Bowl to Syracuse. Maybe you're thinking of when we blew out BC in the Insight.com?

Last edited:
We lost the Fiesta Bowl to Syracuse. Maybe you're thinking of when we blew out BC in the Insight.com?

Really? I could have sworn it was Syracuse. Damn. BC doesn't even play in a dome. What was the purpose of putting up 42 points in the first half against them.

No it was BC, 62-28 I remember that. Kirby Dar Dar, terrible field, and about 6 non clip calls later we lost the Fiesta. Blockbuster Bowl, David Palmer kicked our ass, I watched it in Odessa but I cant remember where.

No it was BC, 62-28 I remember that. Kirby Dar Dar, terrible field, and about 6 non clip calls later we lost the Fiesta. Blockbuster Bowl, David Palmer kicked our ass, I watched it in Odessa but I cant remember where.

I'm pretty sure the bolded part is the opening line of a Kris Kristofferson song.

I'm pretty sure the bolded part is the opening line of a Kris Kristofferson song.

Maybe so I have no idea lol. Odessa, Tx was where I was at when I watched it. It was 30-25 or 31-25, close to those numbers. Palmer pulled some runs out of his ass that day.

We lost to Syracuse in the Fiesta bowl. We killed BC in the Insight bowl.

The Blockbuster bowl we should have won, but thats when Mac decided to completely change our offense before the game. We were at that game and spent the entire week before in south Florida, so when we saw our offense, we were like "WTF!" We still almost won that game with a new offense. Also half the Nebraska team sat in front of us (in the cu section) and applauded Alabama.

We lost to Syracuse in the Fiesta bowl. We killed BC in the Insight bowl.

The Blockbuster bowl we should have won, but thats when Mac decided to completely change our offense before the game. We were at that game and spent the entire week before in south Florida, so when we saw our offense, we were like "WTF!" We still almost won that game with a new offense. Also half the Nebraska team sat in front of us (in the cu section) and applauded Alabama.

Hagan maintains that Alabama cheated and scouted their practices from a nearby overpass/bridge.

Back