What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I missed the game, but I"m starting to become a realist

darth-horax

I hate to admit it, everybody, but after the last couple of years, I'm starting to think we're nothing more than a mid-major right about now.

Nearly Baylor-esque.

I'm sick and tired of seeing us pushed all over the field and being held to 29 rushing yards...29!!! Ridiculous.

HOw many years to turn this around, and can Hawk do it?

I hate to admit it, everybody, but after the last couple of years, I'm starting to think we're nothing more than a mid-major right about now.

Nearly Baylor-esque.

I'm sick and tired of seeing us pushed all over the field and being held to 29 rushing yards...29!!! Ridiculous.

I THINK we have players good enough to be better than a mid major, so if we have the right coach it is better than when hawk took over. but who knows

Nearly Baylor-esque.

You didn't miss anything.. :lol:

Not sure if we are really as good as everyone here had hoped we would be.. Its a very young team with not a very high amount of impact players on the roster.

Hawk is going to have to improve his recruiting and his coaching staff if he's going to turn it around.

Back