What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I predicted hansen

Here is you rep. Well done. Now if only we can figure out a way to put up more than 14 points.

I predicted JIM Hansen would someday be the 1st buff president...

still waiting on that one.

I oughta neg rep ya for being a rep whore! :lol:

WTF? FightCu1414 neg repped me for a joke? Asshole.

Poor kid. You guys beat him to a pulp! He didn't mean to neg me. :lol: That'll teach ANYONE TO MESS WITH OLD DBT!

I know this is crazy, but why don't we give Tyler Hansen a try. Missouri will be a good time for him and see how he does. I mean it can't get much worse then Hawkins and Ballenger likes to fumble and throw floaters that u can run from 10 yards a way and and pick it off. I don't know but since Ballenger got a shot why not give Hansen a shot.

No - that's a suggestion. I don't see any prediction here.:rolleyes:

Re: I suggested hansen

Sorry do u want me to edit the thread name if its absolutely killing u. u :cry: ing about it!!!!

Back