What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I really hope we have a new coach soon

Jeebus ****ing a Christ you piece of ****! Can't people have an opinion around here without sopme asshole shouting them down?!?!? Oh, sorry - we're not of the "MAJORITY" opinion. People have wondered why I'm so bitter....

It's because of bull**** like this when someone questions what those in the crystal palace are doing and what's going on in their heads. The ****ing Stockholm Syndrome going on around here is abso f u c k i n g lutely amazing.

Wtf. You. Go play with a rack.

Don't confuse lack of information with inaction. Things are happening behind the scenes. This round of contacts and interviews are being handled in a more business-like fashion. I don't know that for fact, but I have to believe that is the case.

And I will leave you with one of the four lessons of history: "When it is really dark you can see the stars."

Keep the faith, my Buff friends. Keep the faith.

Don't confuse lack of information with inaction. Things are happening behind the scenes. This round of contacts and interviews are being handled in a more business-like fashion. I don't know that for fact, but I have to believe that is the case.

And I will leave you with one of the four lessons of history: "When it is really dark you can see the stars."

Not to stoke the fire on this thread, but faith is starting to run a little thin...

RalphieReport@RalphieReport Marcus Loud is no longer a Colorado commit. Recommitted to Missouri. There's the first.

Wtf. You. Go play with a rack.

So this statement toward a poster who's been here longer than both you and I is OK to make, but I'm the one who needs to chill? Great.

STFU! Ass-clowns like you, with your less-than-stoopid comment about keeping the worst college coach evah, should just go away!

Deep breath, deep breath, serenity now....

Look, there's people on both sides of this thing and quite frankly, I'm beyond Embo getting canned and have somewhat turned the corner on the decision since I saw what the lost ticket revenue was this season, I'd had no clue before, the numbers are damning.

But the continued monkey-****ing-the-football routine from the AD and the rest of the admin is driving me nuts. And then when those of us with a differing view on Bohn's handing of the situation try to voice something get shouted down or told we're stupid - that's why I'm losing my ****. I thought this was a place where we could agree to disagree (happens all the time in pol forum - OK maybe not:lol:) but I guess not. Fine, whatever.

In the long run, I want what's best for CU and will support the new coach and staff no matter who it is because CU is our school and I want to see the return of CU the way we knew it when I was there.

BUT Bohn does not get a free pass from me just because he finally made a decision by himself regarding the program. The debacle that is our coaching search continues to build his resume against him.

Now - on the lighter side - totally second the Mass. St. suggestion in Ruggedvision and the Free State Brewery. Place is AWESOME. Also, you guys don't have a hair on your collective nuts if you don't take a picture of you or Rugged molesting on of those Jayhawk statues on the sidewalk.

I'm just saying you are acting like a dude that just got broken up with - overly emotional and a bit off kilter. And other, less positive things. You care too much about stupid ****.

Just ignore Buffenuf. He actually thinks CU and Kansas have similar football tradition.

I'm just saying you are acting like a dude that just got broken up with - overly emotional and a bit off kilter. And other, less positive things. You care too much about stupid ****.
i don't think its fair to tell people what is important to them.

I am proud to say I started that thread. You can all thank me later. It is cold and rainy in Seattle today and I have only had 4 cups of coffee, so I must be losing my mind. Although it is cold and rainy most every day here. Thinking about going to the Las Vegas Bowl in a couple of weeks to see the Huskies and Broncos, who coincidently open the season against each other next year at the new Husky stadium. Oddly enough this happened to the Huskies a couple years ago, they played Nebraska in Sept. got pounded in Seattle, then beat the Huskers in the Holiday Bowl behind a heroic Jake Locker Performance. Then they opened the next season in Lincoln. 3 games vs the nubs in the span of 14 months. Amazing. But I digress....

I did not mean what I wrote to be a personal attack. I understand your point. I apologize.

I mentioned the same thing about the fact that Mendenhall, and maybe others, managed to come to Boulder and interview with absolutely no fanfare at the time. Whereas the Jones interview was in the media 3-4 days beforehand and there was a massive media presence waiting for him at the airport and stalking him all day.

Unless I missed the part where he had Justin Bieber in his entourage for the day, I'm not quite sure how else to explain the difference other than BJ's agent playing games with the media....

Mostly because mendenhall and others have not been in boulder. At the time Jones was the only candidate to physically be on campus.

All I know is that this search was pretty quiet and we were all guessing. Then the BJ **** came along and suddenly everyone knew everything. And now it's pretty quiet and we're all guessing again.

Wonder what the difference was in the equation?

BJ and his agent wanted to cause a media storm to incite interest and a bigger payday for them both?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

:yeahthat: especially the bolded part. It was a problem that the BJ was so out in the open (rumor is the leaks were started on his side - i.e. the CUAD didn't start the **** show). We're not going to hear anything beyond really faint whispers that may or may not have a basis in reality until the next deal is completely done.

I'd love to have some wicked surprise like Gary Anderson all the sudden is named even though he was completely off of the radar.

:yeahthat: especially the bolded part. It was a problem that the BJ was so out in the open (rumor is the leaks were started on his side - i.e. the CUAD didn't start the **** show). We're not going to hear anything beyond really faint whispers that may or may not have a basis in reality until the next deal is completely done.

Yeah, I'm a little confused. When we're hearing specifics about the search, Bohn is a ****ing buffoon for negotiating in public. When we're not hearing specifics, Bohn is a ****ing buffoon for not having a plan, because if we're not hearing anything there's obviously nothing happening. I'm not sure exactly how the search is supposed to be happening....

BTW, I think the silence we're getting right now probably means it's being done exactly the way it should be...

To me, the fact that no coach has been named tell me that there is a coach out there who we aren't talking about.

If it was MacIntyre or DeRuyter, they could have been named head coach 24 hours after Food Cart disappeared to Tennessee.

If we get a better coach a week after Purdue....we are worse than Purdue?? Lets see who we get before we become dramatic.

QUOTE=HotRack;1283398]We're worse than Purdue - at least that AD had a back-up on the hook and a coach only a day after Backdoor Butchy gave them the bait and switch.[/QUOTE]

Back