1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I saw no quit out there today

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by OUBuff, Nov 17, 2012.

1. OUBuff

OUBuff American Club Member

Today was the first time I was able to see a game in person since Ohio State last season. I know that during previous games this year several of you believed that they just plain quit.

I had a completly different observation of today's game...

The band and cheerleaders brought it all day, there is no quit in them I tell you! :thumbsup:

The cheerleaders were obviously bouyed by the fact that they only had to do 3 pushups all day.

2. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

One of our first-half highlights was the turning of the hot-dogs on the grill. That was truly more exciting than any other activity on the field in the First Half. Much more appetizing for a lot longer, too.

3. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

I took a nap at halftime.

4. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I bought a brawt and fries. The fries were $3.25. So, about $.25 a fry. I'll never buy a brawt nor a fry again.

5. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

damn we suk... ready for the year to end

6. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

I quit. Don't you remember? You saw me leaving and heckled me. You saw some quit.

7. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

I really feel sorry for the players....they have no opportunity or chance. piss poor coaching at it's finest. some of these guys have been screwed for 5 years??
    un fu****g believable!!

8. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

First time since 1984 I did not pay attention to our Buffs. Benson? Doosh face? Suck it. I have a lot of cash I could give to you. Again. Suck it.

9. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

So, recruit-prospects come in and want to hear about the great atmosphere, what it's like to be a part of a great lockerroom, a great team, a great experience. What can Embree's players tell them? "We hoped to be mediocre one of these years... but no... not even close."

10. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

This is sad, '84 is a long damn time ago and I feel your pain. I only watched because I live in Seattle and wanted to see the Dawgs position themselves for a good Bowl. I am a "Diehard" Buff fan and it pains me week in and week out to see this train wreck. Did anyone see our fearless leaders's halftime interview? It was like he was sick of being there, and just totally hopeless, he displays no leadership, no fight, no coaching talent whatsoever. He may be a Buff but he is a god awful head coach. He must be fired now. And someone should tell Bienemy he looks like a total jackass on the sideline too, the antics are old and played out, just like your play calling. Go away and take Greg Brown with you. What a joke those clowns are. Pathetic failures. Fire the whole bunch NOW. I am sorry for the name calling but this is beyond embarrassing at this point. I am plain pissed off, have been since week 1 too.

Thank GOD the Hoop team had that nice win yesterday. In Tad we trust.

11. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Basketball is great. I was one of the few students going to the games in the 80s. But football is king. So ****ing pissed right now.