What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I think Nebraska will win title

I could actually see them winning the Big 12, it will be wide open and their schedule is pretty favorable. But a national championship seems a bit far-fetched.
The schedule is incredibly favorable and by all rights, if NU has any semblence of an offense next season, they should be favored in all games. I'll tell ya though, aTm game scares me next season. They lose virtually no one on either side of the ball and NU has to play there. Could be a real challenge.

The schedule is incredibly favorable and by all rights, if NU has any semblence of an offense next season, they should be favored in all games. I'll tell ya though, aTm game scares me next season. They lose virtually no one on either side of the ball and NU has to play there. Could be a real challenge.

who gives a ****.:confused:

I think the NU offense comes around next year and the huskers win the national championship.
I
I also think our offense will be better next year and am hoping quite a bit better. But a national championship? Don't you think that is a push? That would be great if you are right. The Defense is still going to be pretty darn salty again. But the question remains is how well will the DL respond with Suh gone? The sad thing about this year is we lost 3 games by a total of 4 points and two of the three in the last minute by a point a piece. Oh well, the old woulda, shoulda, coulda. Right now I'm focusing on the bowl game with Arizona. Will start thinking about next year, after the bowl game.

seriously, Unleash, did someone slip out of your weekly gangbang and post that **** or what?

I was enrolled at University of Arizona and then got into CU in April...

GO WILDCATS!!!

ok, thank you. Now thats the response I appreciate instead of the childish accusing from Matt telling me I am bored and have no life. I have plenty to do right now than this horse****.

But the first post makes total sense considering your prediction history! :thumbsup:

Back