What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I think they finally did it

1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me in NCAA when I saw them!

Soooo much easier on the eyes. :thumbsup:

[video=youtube;GzVM6Q4YwAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzVM6Q4YwAA[/video]

I kinda liked the fort knox thing we had going on last year. I see an ever so slight shade of green returning...

Edit: it looks great now... im just hoping we dont go back towards the neon green nike tried a few years ago (they tried to turn Texas into traffic cone orange one year as well...)

I guess I'll need to see them in person. From this picture, it still looks a little green...

a6cd09e5-5178-6a4c.jpg

That green would be the flourescent lighiting...Buffnut has a good edit

Whew. For a second I thought that green might have been from the Drawcast App that was used to manipulate the colors.

Reactions: aik
So can we finally get rid of those mustard student shirts and get some black ones?

And I hate tradition with saying that to?

What? You continue to make no sense.

But I'm pretty sure a black-out hasn't been tradition for the ages (though I do like the annual black-out theme). The "traditional" gold rush crowd hasn't been a strong tradition either (with the exception of the student section). We've always been a mismatching crowd, complete with ugly/retro down jackets & vests when things get cold. It's the Colorado way.

What? You continue to make no sense.
You said I disliked tradition when I said we should black out every game, thus my post.

But I'm pretty sure a black-out hasn't been tradition for the ages (though I do like the annual black-out theme). The "traditional" gold rush crowd hasn't been a strong tradition either (with the exception of the student section). We've always been a mismatching crowd, complete with ugly/retro down jackets & vests when things get cold. It's the Colorado way.
The crowd can mismatch but they should sell black CU student shirts instead of those mustard CU student ****s they sell in the book store. Or at least get the mustard converted to gold so we don't look like a bunch of ****in hot dogs out there.

I like the gold shirts that the students wear.
It's mustard colored. They need to get the damn color right at least but then again it took a while to get the helmet to match the pants so it could take a while.

You said I disliked tradition when I said we should black out every game, thus my post.

The crowd can mismatch but they should sell black CU student shirts instead of those mustard CU student ****s they sell in the book store. Or at least get the mustard converted to gold so we don't look like a bunch of ****in hot dogs out there.

[strike]If you don't think they sell black shirts[/strike], you are retarded.

x,1

Black student shirts instead of the mustard colored shirts that students have.

I have probably 10 yellow CU shirts. Just a couple black (shirts, not people), that I bought. I don't wear the yellow ones except at home. Stop being a bitch. If you don't want to wear yellow, don't. If you don't want free yellow shirts, don't take them. You have choice. Who cares what others wear. They also sell shirts that are of the actual gold variety. Not easy to find, because it isn't an easy color to produce correctly (as evidenced by our ****** uniforms the past few years). Seriously you suck a lot.

I have probably 10 yellow CU shirts. Just a couple black (shirts, not people), that I bought. I don't wear the yellow ones except at home. Stop being a bitch. If you don't want to wear yellow, don't. If you don't want free yellow shirts, don't take them. You have choice. Who cares what others wear. They also sell shirts that are of the actual gold variety. Not easy to find, because it isn't an easy color to produce correctly (as evidenced by our ****** uniforms the past few years). Seriously you suck a lot.
Right back at you. I'll wear them but mustard is a ugly ass color and would look much better with a black shirt. Guess I can't have my opinion on this site without ridicule.
[video=youtube;TCKtfdVqK7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKtfdVqK7c[/video]

Right back at you. I'll wear them but mustard is a ugly ass color and would look much better with a black shirt. Guess I can't have my opinion on this site without ridicule.
[video=youtube;TCKtfdVqK7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKtfdVqK7c[/video]

Can anyone have their opinion anywhere without ridicule? I hate the mustard yellow, but if it has the Buffs' logo on them, they are good. I just choose not to wear them anywhere. Easy.

You just pissed on one of the founding blocks of CU fandom. We've always had gold in the stands and always will.

Back