What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I think things could get very interesting if we lose big on Saturday

When I spoke to Bohn last week, he made it pretty clear that Juicebox won't be going anywhere until next year "if no progress is made".

I've got to imagine that he didn't know we'd be having talented players leaving, so I wonder if this changes things, or if he really wants to be known as the AD who let Juicebox make CU college football's doormat.

I'll be writing him another email tomorrow - one can only hope that with enough input from fans, supporters, alumni and students, he'll have to make the right choice immediately.

This doesn't really bother me. Bohn has to continue to voice his support until the minute he hands out the pink slip. Just common procedure.

87, yup! Exactly.

Of course, with a great coach like Hawkins, there's no way he'll allow a homefield humiliation twice in a row.

And there's a good chance of this. The aggots were having a lot of bulletin-board battles with Leach and Tech, stoking them considerably. Their so-called manhood was challenged the week before by their own Quit Demonstration. They were getting called out, and challenged by their historic Quits against Tech.

When Tech went up 7-0 easily, the aggots got some help but tied it. Then went down again, and STILL came back.

If Hawkins will do that to the aggots, I don't think they'll have the guts or interest to muster much effort. I could see the aggots folding up and accepting a road-loss easily. Their fans can, too.

The question is, will Hawkins' team feel like playing? Trying to play? Trying to shove the aggots around? Or will their coach give them the heart to quit again?

And if Colorado plays well in the first half, will Coach Hawkins guide them to playing a full game or his more usual 29-minute game?

I've been getting my chops busted on here since the Toledo game for hoping for a blowout and saying that if you don't already have tickets don't buy them since it just shows support for the that jackass coach... Now it seems everyone has finally joined me.

I don't think we have to worry though as I don't see any way that Hawk is back next year and I think the reaction from the Scott thing combined with a poor turnout this weekend will finally be what does him in and wakes Bohn up.

Go Buffs!!!

Everyone has joined you?:lol:

Back