What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I think we can forget about major facilities upgrades anytime soon

boydbuff

Club Member
Club Member
Anything that is going to require donations from alumni I think is out UNLESS it is coupled with the hiring of a hot coaching prospect. Can you imagine the athletic department calling you up now and asking for $?

Perhaps, JUST MAYBE, this will be enough motivation for them to make a move by the end of the season on the coaching situation-assuming Embree doesn't find a way to make this season look more respectable.

I want to reiterate-I was actually one of the dumb ones who supported the Embree and EB hires from the beginning and defended them all last year. I was extremely disappointed and pained after CSU, but yesterday just eliminated all the kool-aid from my system. All gone. And I live in Argentina now-they don't even sell Kool Aid here so I am not getting anymore until something major changes.

If the AD called me right now and asked for money for facilities I would give them whatever I could spare.

If the AD called me right now and asked for money for facilities I would give them whatever I could spare.

Are you serious? If you are than who's stopping you from doing it now? There is no way I would give them a $ right now. The AD and the football program is an absolute embarrassment to CU, alumni, the state, the Pac 12 and the nation. We are honestly bottom 3 programs in the nation at this point.

They'd have to show commitment to winning or at least have the nads to make some important moves for me to consider it.

Are you serious? If you are than who's stopping you from doing it now? There is no way I would give them a $ right now. The AD and the football program is an absolute embarrassment to CU, alumni, the state, the Pac 12 and the nation. We are honestly bottom 3 programs in the nation at this point.

They'd have to show commitment to winning or at least have the nads to make some important moves for me to consider it.

Asking for money specifically for facility improvements would be showing a commitment to winning. Also, we aren't going to get a great BCS caliber coach in here until we build new facilities. Facilities need to be step #1. Before anything else, including firing Embree

I agree with some folks here who say the AD lacks any kind of vision for the program. If they do have a plan, they sure have communication issues.

I hope someone sacks up and adresses this issue. Im sure some here would say its all talk, but the AD needs to do something. Anything.

Facilities come first, winning programs come second, Amazing how stupid some fans can be considering the academic rigor of CU

Back