What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I was Bored so i decided to look at future schedules...

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
2012 holy Aquavelva Batman

Football - 2012 Schedule/Results
Season

Date Opponent Location Time (MST) Results Media
Sat, Sep 01 COLORADO STATE TBA TBA

Sat, Sep 08 Minnesota at Minneapolis, Minn. TBA

Sat, Sep 15 LOUISIANA STATE BOULDER TBA

Sat, Sep 22 UTAH BOULDER TBA

Sat, Oct 06 *TEXAS BOULDER TBA

Sat, Oct 13 *Kansas at Lawrence, Kan. TBA

Sat, Oct 20 *KANSAS STATE BOULDER TBA

Sat, Oct 27 *Missouri at Columbia, Mo. TBA

Sat, Nov 03 *Texas A&M at College Station, Texas TBA

Sat, Nov 10 *IOWA STATE BOULDER TBA

Sat, Nov 17 *OKLAHOMA STATE BOULDER TBA

Fri, Nov 23 -
Sat, Nov 24 *Nebraska (exact date TBA) at Lincoln, Neb. TBA

Well - by then the Buffs should be in 'Dynasty Mode' :smile2:

Some tough road games, but getting LSU and Texas at home certainly helps.

Georgia in 2010 is the future game I am looking forward to the most. And I have definite plans of being in Boulder for that one.

That's the kind of schedule you can show to a recruit and say "you'll be playing with the best against the best". Our schedule is a recruiting tool.

thats a valid point... although i wasn't thinking that at the time i was more thinknig yikes...

thats a valid point... although i wasn't thinking that at the time i was more thinknig yikes...

What part of the schedule is scary? The school has no control over the conference schedule. That non-conference schedule is not exactly a murderer's row by any means.

What part of the schedule is scary? The school has no control over the conference schedule. That non-conference schedule is not exactly a murderer's row by any means.

i was talking about the schedule as a whole not that its controllable more that the way it stacks up looks to be formidable

i was talking about the schedule as a whole not that its controllable more that the way it stacks up looks to be formidable

We have no idea how it will look in 2012, but I actually like the schedule. Two non-BCS teams, a below average BCS team, and an elite BCS team. Plus only one of the games is a true road game. Not easy by any stretch, but certainly manageable.

I hope to be retired by then with plenty of time for games - can't wait for the 2012 season to begin!! (for many reasons)

LSU can certainly qualify as a murderer, but CU may be one also by then. It should be a great game. Too bad Folsom only holds about 54,000. I definitely plan on being there, should be one of the all time great games at Folsom. Les Miles returns to Boulder.

Dont count Minnesota out on the road either. Tim Brewster is recruiting like a madman, if he sticks around that long they will be tough.

If both teams happen to be undefeated at the time, I'd say that's a pretty good possibility.

It all depends who Ohio State or Notre Dame play that day :smile2:

I was at the set the last time CU was on gameday..... position yourself in the background on the right side of Fowler and you get lots of TV time!

2012 holy Aquavelva Batman

Football - 2012 Schedule/Results
Season

Date Opponent Location Time (MST) Results Media
Sat, Sep 01 COLORADO STATE TBA TBA

Sat, Sep 08 Minnesota at Minneapolis, Minn. TBA

Sat, Sep 15 LOUISIANA STATE BOULDER TBA

Sat, Sep 22 UTAH BOULDER TBA

Sat, Oct 06 *TEXAS BOULDER TBA

Sat, Oct 13 *Kansas at Lawrence, Kan. TBA

Sat, Oct 20 *KANSAS STATE BOULDER TBA

Sat, Oct 27 *Missouri at Columbia, Mo. TBA

Sat, Nov 03 *Texas A&M at College Station, Texas TBA

Sat, Nov 10 *IOWA STATE BOULDER TBA

Sat, Nov 17 *OKLAHOMA STATE BOULDER TBA

Fri, Nov 23 -
Sat, Nov 24 *Nebraska (exact date TBA) at Lincoln, Neb. TBA

You are aware that Texas comes here every 4 years correct?

Back