What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I will be disappointed if we lose at KjSU..

JimmyBuff

Yeah, I know before the season I didn't think we would win 5 or 6 games.. I should be happy that we beat a #3 ranked team OU team at home and should probably say its already been a successful season. I should be happy with where we are and where we are growing as a program.. I believe in the program right now and the coaching staff, and that's a big step from what I felt before the season.. But.................................................

ITS DIVISION ONE FOOTBALL... ITS THE BIG 12... IT AIN'T INTRAMURALS!!

We aren't here for moral victories.. WE didn't hire Hawk and he didn't come here just to have an upset once in awhile and just border on mediocrity.
This KjSU program is not a big time program.. You think they have some great home field advantage? Check these scores out the past 3 years

FRESNO ST 45-21 AT KJSU
OU 31-21 AT KJSU
TTECH 35-25 AT KJSU
IOWA STATE 37-23 AT KJSU

TEXAS A$M 30-28 AT KJSU
COLORADO 23-20 AT KJSU

LOUISVILLE 24-6 AT KJSU
NEBRASKA 21-3 AT KJSU

KANSAS 30-24 AT KJSU

Overall record at home the past 3 1/2 seasons: 15-9 Only ranked team beat was the Texas one last year. 15 of those wins included wins against W. Kentucky, Louisana Laf. Florida International, North Texas, Illnois State, Flor. Atlantic, San jose St, Missouri State.. In fact their record in Big 12 games at home the past 3 1/2 years is 6-7... Not exactly intimidating stuff..

Plus save for the game against CU last year and UT, Freeman has been pretty frickin awful for being such a big time recruit.. 10 TD's and like 22 INTS or something like that.. That is pathetic numbers.. And to think that some people on this board get on Little Hawk for being sloppy with the ball and inconsistent at times..

KjSU is not a big time team, and I'm not saying we are either.. Just that I think from where we are and where we want to go as a program, you have to win games against teams like this.. Nothing I've seen from KjSU the past few years tells me that they are not a team we can't win against on the road..Yeah, I know we got picked apart last year at home by their offense.. I just have a feeling that was more of a fluke than KjSU actually being a "good" team that's on the rise..

This CU program is leaps and bounds better than it was last year.. The players are buying in and I think we all can see we are actually getting better and better after each week.. I have full confidence in Hawk and if we lost against KjSU I know it won't be the end of the world.. I just think we are doing things so well right now and the kids are believing and are being coached up very well that we aren't going to be fazed going into KjSU at night.. I love our chances..

Finally, Prince isn't a big time coach and this ain't the 90's KjSU program..I think we won't have much trouble moving the ball on them and I think we'll get it done on defense.. I think we are winners on Saturday night. :thumbsup:

That's about how I feel.

Next season I hope we go into all these games with the clear expectation of winning.

yeah this is one game i really want....maybe it is because i really hate kjuco or maybe it is just the next step of CU's comeback....either way go CU :thumbsup:

I have a good feeling about this game.

I thought we would definitely hang with OU, maybe even win - Bingo

going to Baylor, I was worried about a let down after the big win - Bingo: Buffs played a sloppy game, glad it wasn't against a better team.

Now, I get the feeling that the poor play in Waco will serve as a slap in the face. they know they have to play better and will step it up against the purple pussies.

It won't be easy, but the Buffs win and enter the top 25.

Back