What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ideas For the C-Unit

What if the announced kick off time wasn't the actual kick off time. Is that illegal?
We promoted the Nicholls game last year as being half an hour earlier than it actually was. Didn't seem to make a difference. I'm still open to the idea of trying that though.

I said prior to kickoff, but at the beginning of the second half would work just as well. Maybe right after Ralphies Run.

Question, is the student issue because it takes awhile to get in or is it because they tie one on before they get there?

I meant in Folsom for my question. I have no idea how Michigan handles that stuff.

Part of the problem is they send students through one gate, and force them to wait in what amounts to a cattle corral. It is pretty stupid. Give all the argus people the right scanners and let students through any line.

Part of the problem is they send students through one gate, and force them to wait in what amounts to a cattle corral. It is pretty stupid. Give all the argus people the right scanners and let students through any line.
Figured it would be something like that.

$
Everybody's ticket is scanned on entry, so how about 5 - 6 times per game, they draw an in-use seat number and give the ticket holder a couple of minutes to claim their $2,000.00 prize. Not much money - can get people there early, keep them late.
One per quarter would work

Hi everyone, I am the founder of C-Unit Football (formerly known as the Folsom Frenzy). I wanted to ask everyone for your ideas for the CU student section for both football and basketball.

Chant
C
U
during the Viking chant

Look for more cool chants to do.

$
Everybody's ticket is scanned on entry, so how about 5 - 6 times per game, they draw an in-use seat number and give the ticket holder a couple of minutes to claim their $2,000.00 prize. Not much money - can get people there early, keep them late.
One per quarter would work
One extra step for anything will make sure no one gets in on time... Just Sayin.

Back