What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ideas For the C-Unit

I would love to see the Buffs open the festivities much like VT does. VT has Enter Sandman, CU should have AC/DC's Back in Black, that builds to the crescendo of Ralphie and the team's run on the field. I am sure CU video could do some creative work to give us a view of what something like that would look like. Of course, we'd need to start filling the stadium.

The last entrance I saw, is with the DeStefino intro was lame and just throws a wet blanket on the whole thing. Ralphie is great, but add a little AC/DC could be amazing.

Love the Enter Sandman intro. Doesn't Clemson do that too? However, for CU to do something like that, they'd have to upgrade the 80's sound system they are currently using.

sing John Denver: Rocky Mountain High
get a young good looking co-ed to streak the field

Joe Walsh's "Rocky Mountain Way" would also work for something like that. Could actually be a cool halftime thing if the band played & fans sang along.

Joe Walsh's "Rocky Mountain Way" would also work for something like that. Could actually be a cool halftime thing if the band played & fans sang along.
After the game at WV they play and the crowd sings John Denver's Country Road.

How could CU not own "Rocky Mountain High"

For CU might be more appropriate to use something like this version

Hi everyone, I am the founder of C-Unit Football (formerly know n as the Folsom Frenzy). I wanted to ask everyone for your ideas for the CU student section for both football and basketball.

The viking clap was amazing on Saturday, and I love the idea of making that chant "C"..."U"..."C"..."U"...

It'd also be nice to see fight song/chant cheat sheets distributed to the student section for every home game. We need to get that fight song cranked up during conference play and it seems like the freshmen haven't gotten it yet. If you include Folsom Facts with those sheets, make sure they are really, really good. Plati set the bar high this year with that depth chart gag, haha.

Oh and t-shirts. (y)

We asked athletics if we could make an AllBuffs account, but they wouldn't let us. A lot of our exec board team is already on the site! Also, glad you liked the clap. Looking at doing it every game!
any chance the clap that's shown on YouTube get played on the scoreboard .... at least till people get the idea ?

I would love to see the Buffs open the festivities much like VT does. VT has Enter Sandman, CU should have AC/DC's Back in Black, that builds to the crescendo of Ralphie and the team's run on the field. I am sure CU video could do some creative work to give us a view of what something like that would look like. Of course, we'd need to start filling the stadium.

The last entrance I saw, is with the DeStefino intro was lame and just throws a wet blanket on the whole thing. Ralphie is great, but add a little AC/DC could be amazing.

personally Thunderstruck would be a better entrance song ...

I'm sure that I'm in the minority, but I could always use some Eric Cartman

20110527_075858_Picture%202.png

San Diego used Hells Bells for the entrance of Trevor Hoffman. I still get goose bumps thinking about that entrance when the Padres were good and in the playoffs. The crowd loved it and went crazy! I think it would be perfect here too.

I know it's beating a dead horse but until the butts are in the seats I don't think you have another mission. Get the students there for the start of the game.
- there has to be data on when a ticket scans in. work with the AD to track student entry ties and reward for early attendance similar to how they did for basketball with rewards for attendance at all games
- do something for the section that is filled in earliest like distributing t-shirts or something
- giveaways to the first 1000 students
etc etc etc. all of those would need refinement but I see early attendance as the key to anything else.

I'm down with Enter Sandman, whole lot of booger eating on their side is what I'm hoping. I wish Ralphie would just lose it and buck Harbaugh into the stands making his nose run a bit. Then we could bet on whether he's gonna eat that snot or booger.

Holy crap is that awesome...that gives you chills just watching it...talk about getting a crowd pumped up that is bad***

There isn't a game in Boulder the week of Halloween, which is too bad.

CU fans wearing costumes at games are no stranger to TV cameras, no matter what the occation might be. Teletubbies, BatBuff, power rangers, the wizard, and such.

Any chance that the CUNIT can kick up their costume game a notch on a specific game? Maybe a pink themed costume event to correspond with breast cancer awareness, or a camo and USA themed costume party for the veterans memorial.

Back