What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

If Hawkins had any honor

Re: If Hawkins had any honor he'd resign

Deleted it...twice..until I complained!!!:wow:
facepalm.jpg

http://www.allbuffs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38320

You posted this thread. I moved it to the Smack Room. You posted the same exact thread again in the football forum. I deleted the duplicate thread.

If we went 0-11 next season, I doubt hawkins would resign. He would still look foward to fixing the little things before the next season.
This man will have to be pushed a mile to a cliff hanger and pushed really hard.

Last edited:
That's my point, he is sticking by his kid. I can respect any fathers desire to do that but it isn't really helping the team or the perception of the teams problems right now. This asshole sees the light.
No he isn't! God dammit! That is the point. He isn't "sticking by his kd!" God dammit, you people are total assholes! The thing is, his kid is the best we have...forget it. I can't deal with you people.

awesome, congrats

I just passed 2,500. :thumbsup:

speaking of passing, watching that game made me feel like i was passing a kidney stone.

and, while we are on the subject of passing in football, i would like to say i am generally in favor of it so they should try to get players and schemes who can execute it.

and, by and by, i believe the hawkins staff is just passing thru boulder on their way to uc-davis.

No he isn't! God dammit! That is the point. He isn't "sticking by his kd!" God dammit, you people are total assholes! The thing is, his kid is the best we have...forget it. I can't deal with you people.
If his son is the best we have, then shame on him. Get rid of him.

You were the "asshole" who said "I hope someday you know what it is like to stick by your kid". So I think it's understandable why people would think that's what you thought he was doing.

And the name calling really isn't helping get your point across.... :huh:

Looks like people are having a hard time dealing with you. If cody is the best we got, who's responsibilty is that? The fans or hawk?

You're being an asshole too.

Looks like people are having a hard time dealing with you. If cody is the best we got, who's responsibilty is that? The fans or hawk?

You're being an asshole too.
Yeshhhhh. BTW, I should have watched The Office instead of ESPN this evening.

You were the "asshole" who said "I hope someday you know what it is like to stick by your kid". So I think it's understandable why people would think that's what you thought he was doing.

And the name calling really isn't helping get your point across.... :huh:
You aren't the one getting ripped, Junc. Easy for you to say. I think we are close to turning this around.

There's been a lot of improvement. Our OL played great. Cody got a lot of clear looks and Speedy ran for just about 100 in the first half. How is that not improvement?
Watch out Texas! Buffs roll in Austin!

If his son is the best we have, then shame on him. Get rid of him.

That's the point. Cody is a good kid. He's tough and he's a competitor. But he is not the QB this program is going to win with. And there's still a significant possibility he's the best QB on the roster. That is a failure in recruiting by the coaching staff. Just like many of the other areas where we are described as overmatched - not just against WVU, but against teams like ****ing TOLEDO.... :sad2:

You aren't the one getting ripped, Junc. Easy for you to say. I think we are close to turning this around.

Then try to express that without ripping others, please....:smile:

Frankly, with the first post you made in this thread, I'm not at all surprised you're getting ripped, and I generally think you're a great poster and asset to this place....

If Hansen had won the "QB Competition" and played like this in the first 4 games of the season, do you think he would start game 5? Do you think he would have started game 2?

For the third time. Not defending our coaching staff. I was responding to OKC's original post.

dickwad, sunshine pumper :lol:

I like you saw some improvement but also saw some same patterns that are killing this team. Did not like the defensive gameplan tonight and I thought we'd see better play from the secondary. There have been flashes but not many.

It isn't ****ing "nepotism!" It is just that Cody is the best we have right now. And you ****ing piece of ****s slam him because he is "Hawk's kid." I'm sorry, but I hope all of you assholes realize, some day, what it is to stick by your kid.

Your saying it isn't and then saying it is in the same post.

Then try to express that without ripping others, please....:smile:

Frankly, with the first post you made in this thread, I'm not at all surprised you're getting ripped, and I generally think you're a great poster and asset to this place....
So, you agree with the "If Hawkins had any honor" ****? If he had any honor, he'd not be a quitter. If he had any honor he would work to get this turned around. This "turning on Hawkins" **** is making me sick.

I think we are close to turning this around.

really?

honestly?

dude, they played a bit better tonight but what do you think texas is going to do to them or ku or osu or mizzery or the ****ing fuskers?

i don't see very many wins on the horizon.

really?

honestly?

dude, they played a bit better tonight but what do you think texas is going to do to them or ku or osu or mizzery or the ****ing fuskers?

i don't see very many wins on the horizon.
I do, unless the kids read this **** and just give up. They are close to turning it around. They are. But, by taking that stance, I'm the moron, I guess.

Back