What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

If sorry When we win tomorrow I sure hope

You should never charge the field if you consider yourself a football school. It is embarrassing.

the south used to do it... but the players got so mad that they knocked out most of the fans' teeth.....

isnt that why most of you guys have no front teeth?

Tini, you are really making me want to punchisize your face for free.

so u are the lucky one... from most of the men I have met in the south, they lack teeth.... so their wives are pretty tough then....

If that is really true pally you are going to the wrong places. Does this site have a way to put stupid ass jerks on ignore?

Can't but this is a brick game. Do you disagree with thr brick then to?

Not for fans, it isn't.

I really want to see a boring game that CU's in control of for a long time (like Wyoming a couple years ago). That seems to be the only way to keep our students from rushing the field.

I had a nightmare last night in which Ricky Martin's "ole, ole, ole" was blasted through the stadium as he shook his hips on the stadium screens and CU students rushed the field while singing along.

whats the problem with charging the field? Celebrating JEs first win and coming back from playing terrible against cal last year, seems worthy b

WAKE UP! Do you see other fans rushing the field vs iowa state and unranked teams? It's dumb and it makes cu and their fanbase look like effing morons. It's LAME

Pretty stupid thread. Worse part being posters who feel their personal sense of 'embarassment' should control how 15,000 kids react to a game's outcome. Seriously, who gives a crap about you and your embarassment and how can you be so obsessed with this, that it's a big pre-game issue for you?

Go Buffs

So go ahead and rush the field while the rest of the world laughs at you and Embree and EB clothesline you. That will be an issue with you.

rushing the field/court is a media driven event. students see other team's fans do it, so they do it. they see it as "part of the college experience" so they force the square peg in the round hole since CU/Hawk didn't win much. older fans see it as something you probably shouldn't do....but, when you win a big one....maybe it's justified to break out a little. they remember a time when CU could line up and run their plays that the other team knew were coming and could not stop.....rolled them by halftime. walk out of the stadium, not at halftime, but at the final whistle feeling like you saw the Buffs take care of business instead of creating some social media spectacle to post on facebook....

i'm fine with facebook, spectacle, whatever...but control yourself people (if you are still there after halftime).

Agree with all the posters that say the rushing the field has gotten out of hand. I was at school 98-02. We had some decent teams, but were not exactly world beaters except for the 01 season which was great. In all four years, we rushed the field only once, 01 vs. #1 Nebraska to win the Big XII north.

I appreciate that the students have continued to support the team through these tough years, they have still shown up and that's great, but the mindset now really is embarrassing and indicates how bad things have gotten.

Tini, you are really making me want to punchisize your face for free.

ari_bitchslap2.gif

Back