What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

if the dominoes start to fall in the big game of conf. musical chairs...

If push came to shove, NU would be more than willing to go Independent and keep all income to themselves.

This has to the funniest thing I've seen in a while. NU an independent? LMAO. ND can pull it off because they have a nationwide fan base of alum and every CFB fan who isn't college educated, along with a TV contract. NU has a statewide fanbase of alums and every tractor driving dirt farmer in Nubland to fall back on, yes all 300,000 of them, and no TV deal. Yeah, that will work great, please give it a shot.

http://www.huskerextra.com/articles/2010/02/12/football/doc4b74caabd3d52924452790.txt

Even Steve Sipple is worried because NU doesn't bring a TV audience (cows don't count apparently) and NU's academics aren't drawing anybody except room temp IQ 250 lb. LB's.

Last edited:
This has to the funniest thing I've seen in a while. NU an independent? LMAO. ND can pull it off because they have a nationwide fan base of alum and every CFB fan who isn't college educated, along with a TV contract. NU has a statewide fanbase of alums and every tractor driving dirt farmer in Nubland to fall back on, yes all 300,000 of them, and no TV deal. Yeah, that will work great, please give it a shot.

Some may call me a heretic for even bringing this subject up, but Catholisism > Corn.
Even in football.

Back