What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

If we go 0-12 but don't fire the coaching staff

if we go 0-12, i'll compartmentalize it and marginalize it. i'll notice the scores online when CU plays. but, the biggest impact won't be on CU football. the biggest impact will be on CU as a whole because i will do what i did when they pissed me off during the so-called scandal. i'll pull my donations to all the different non-athletic parts of the university. i held all donations until the incompetent trio (bitsy, bynny, and dicky) were shown the door.

either the university collectively decides to stand shoulder to shoulder to support the program with me or they get no support from me, across the board.

pretty simple, actually.

Alright, Nik, but I hope you do stick around. This University is bigger than a couple of ass clowns who are "running" it. You know that as well as anyone.

Yep. I'm not saying they couldn't win me back, although the wording of the OP definitely might have given that impression. I'll need to step away from football, though, if what I consider a doomsday scenario occurs. I really hope that doesn't happen.

Back