What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

If you could join the Pac-10 with 5 others, who would they be?

Who?

• Total voters
NU, OU, UT, UU and Other (AFA)

gotta keep UT for the contract. But neuter 'em by making 'em the only school from that state.

Tech, A&M, Texas, Utah, Kansas

Tech would be one of the shortest and most direct road trips from Denver to a Pac road game. Great renovated stadium, fans were loud as hell when I visited.

A&M's my #2 team behind CU. Parents went there.

Attended Texas, covered sports while I was there. Hate burnt orange (see above) and Longhorn fan arrogance. Envy and respect the hell out of the athletic programs after getting to know the facilities and AD staff there. Have a lot of friend and family ties from growing up in Austin so I make regular trips anyway. Would absolutely love to have a better season than them in any sport and playing them enough times especially once the revenue sports at CU improve I'd love to continue playing them regularly for the satisfaction that comes with beating them (football in '01 and basketball in '03 stand out as particularly bright fan moments in my lifetime).

I've always liked Utah basketball. Seeing them rise as a football power has been intriguing and I'd like to revive the rivalry the two state flagships had more than half a century ago. All I've been to of Salt Lake is the airport, I'd like to change that.

Much like the school I get the most enjoyment out of seeing CU beat in football is Texas, Kansas is the basketball equivalent. The rare moments when we knock off the top dog come close to making a season for me and Kansas would also be a huge asset to the Pac as it is currently seen as one of the weakest major hoops conferences. Also if we're taking a few current in-conference teams in the move I'd prefer another college town that's purportedly on the upper end of the dreadful Big 12 offerings.

CSU, UT, BYU, OU, OSU. You get the natural rivalries and an easy paring of 8 team conference with AZ/ASU for a "PAC-EAST". Playing CSU as a conference game frees up opportunities to play other team OOC easier.

CSU, UT, BYU, OU, OSU. You get the natural rivalries and an easy paring of 8 team conference with AZ/ASU for a "PAC-EAST". Playing CSU as a conference game frees up opportunities to play other team OOC easier.

I could like this

All this brining your little brother stuff is going to do nothing but water down the conference with crap schools.

CU, Utah, UT, OU, KU, and AnM since NU and MU are heading to the X.

Utah sucks
CSU sucks

But the best talent in there, which is definatly not the Mountain west

Back