What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

If you had a time machine, what single event would you change?

If you had a time machine, what single event would you change?

• 2000 @ Nebraska: Tell Barnett to not squib kick after going up 32-31, Buffs win that game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2007: Alert AD of walk-on-training-table-meal issue. Gets resolved without penalties.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tough list but the 89 national championship would be hard to not vote for--- it would have capped the year for sal's memory.

back to back NCs would have been cool as hell.

my 2nd choice would be that 94 loss.

I voted for not hiring Hawkins, but '94 was a close second. The 2001 option was also in the running. I was 4 in 1989, so, that doesn't resonate as much with me.

I was going to say '94 Nub game because we would have won the NC then but I answered the scandal. We still haven't recovered from it. The single most devastating event in CU history.

1989 would be nice, but I don't even remember when we won our first one. I was just too young and think about every high school player we are trying to recruit: Not a single one was even born at that time. So yeah it is nice to have on our shelf, but it doesn't do much to make us better today.

step in front of the microphone before Barnett inserts his foot and drives the nail in his coffin

Changing some plays and wining another NC or two would be great but 2001 was the beginning of our demise.

Change that outcome and the 2002 issues don't even happen. Media does not kill CU for every single incident involving a CU player and CU admin provides better support to the team and we when we need a new HC, DII is not even in the picture because better coaches actually want to come to CU.

DII is not even in the picture because better coaches actually want to come to CU.

DII is not in the picture because Barnett finishes the 2005 season 10-2 with a win in the Holiday bowl (after a 35-31 loss to Texas in the B12CG)

Back