What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

If you have a tape of the game, I'm interested in one play ...

MontanaBuff

... and one that will not make the highlight package.

On the first drive of the second half, the Buffs had a second-and-ten at the CU 31-yard line. On the next play, the Buffs were called for a false start. While the fans in the stands were groaning, I noticed one of the offensive linemen getting into the grill of two of his teammates. Anyone know which player (I think it was Solder, but it might have been Miller) was busting the chops of the false start offender?

Thanks ...

Solder went over and hit Iltis, who was called for the false start. The players started policing themselves.

Solder went after Iltis. And, iirc, Iltis pushed him back and they both went after Adkins (who the penalty was actually on).

Nice to see the players taking some responsibility, since Hawkins is incapable of motivating them.

yup. turning point of the game. Fantastic. Hope it lasts beyond the UH game.

Solder cares about the fans. We were groaning and he didn't want his teammates to make us groan so he told them to cut that ish! Solder for the fans!

I also thought Hansen grew up on that drive. I thought he smacked a helmet too? If not, he yelled and was pissed, they clicked after that.

Back