What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'll be there

FlaBuff

Ugh.
Club Member
Well, the bad news is the "O" Knights lost Friday, eliminating us from a playoff spot, not bad, considering 3 of the 7 teams in our district are or have been ranked in the 6A top 10, we made to the last district game with a chance. The good news is the FlaBuff Family will travel to Boulder for the Nub game. The little FlaBuffs don't remember Boulder and we have the week off from school...no hurricane days to make up.

Definitely go to the Alumni C-club tailgate, any other good recomendations?

Is the Sink still good?

Denver Zoo worth admission?

Well, the bad news is the "O" Knights lost Friday, eliminating us from a playoff spot, not bad, considering 3 of the 7 teams in our district are or have been ranked in the 6A top 10, we made to the last district game with a chance. The good news is the FlaBuff Family will travel to Boulder for the Nub game. The little FlaBuffs don't remember Boulder and we have the week off from school...no hurricane days to make up.

sacky knows of a good tailgate..

Is the Sink still good?
:nod:

:nod:

Is the Sink still good?

Have fun, brother. Will be with you in spirit. GO BUFFS! Crush the Fuskers.

Denver Zoo's pretty nice. I would say it's worth it as long as the weather is nice.

Tops on my list, though, would be the Denver Museum of Nature & Science (w/ the Gates Planetarium and IMAX theater). It's one of the best of its kind in the country.

Denver Zoo's pretty nice. I would say it's worth it as long as the weather is nice.

Tops on my list, though, would be the Denver Museum of Nature & Science (w/ the Gates Planetarium and IMAX theater). It's one of the best of its kind in the country.

second that. They've been making the exhibits interactive and kids line up to get a turn. The space exploration was a favorite of my kids, there is a place where you can demonstrate what happens when a meteor hits. Cool stuff.

Museum is right next to zoo, you could do both.

yeah, Museum is a good call. Did that when Mrs. FlaBuff and I were dating and I brought her out to meet the Colorado "family." I'll check the website to see if there is a museum/zoo combo ticket.

I'd need directions to Sacky's gate...

Wyo, I'm sorry you won't be making the trip...but with all your high-faluting business and such...

What about the Ice rink in downtown Boulder? Good time? Do they have size 16 skates?:smile2::lol:

Back