1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll be there

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by FlaBuff, Nov 8, 2009.

1. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

Well, the bad news is the "O" Knights lost Friday, eliminating us from a playoff spot, not bad, considering 3 of the 7 teams in our district are or have been ranked in the 6A top 10, we made to the last district game with a chance. The good news is the FlaBuff Family will travel to Boulder for the Nub game. The little FlaBuffs don't remember Boulder and we have the week off from school...no hurricane days to make up.

Definitely go to the Alumni C-club tailgate, any other good recomendations?

Is the Sink still good?

Denver Zoo worth admission?

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

sacky knows of a good tailgate..

:nod:
    :nod:

3. Wyo Buff

Wyo Buff Club Member Club Member

Have fun, brother. Will be with you in spirit. GO BUFFS! Crush the Fuskers.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Denver Zoo's pretty nice. I would say it's worth it as long as the weather is nice.

Tops on my list, though, would be the Denver Museum of Nature & Science (w/ the Gates Planetarium and IMAX theater). It's one of the best of its kind in the country.

5. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

second that. They've been making the exhibits interactive and kids line up to get a turn. The space exploration was a favorite of my kids, there is a place where you can demonstrate what happens when a meteor hits. Cool stuff.

Museum is right next to zoo, you could do both.

6. FlaBuff

yeah, Museum is a good call. Did that when Mrs. FlaBuff and I were dating and I brought her out to meet the Colorado "family." I'll check the website to see if there is a museum/zoo combo ticket.

I'd need directions to Sacky's gate...

7. FlaBuff

Wyo, I'm sorry you won't be making the trip...but with all your high-faluting business and such...

What about the Ice rink in downtown Boulder? Good time? Do they have size 16 skates?:smile2::lol: