What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'll cheer for the Nubs in the B12C

:congrats:
I'd like to see Okie Lite make it to the CCG.
Nebraska holds a 1 point lead with a few ticks left in the forth quarter. Brandon Weeden snaps the ball and chucks it out of bounds as the clock seemingly expires...

Nebraska fans prematurely claim victory, as the referee puts one second left on the clock, giving Will Jeffcoat a chance to successfully kick a 57 yard field to win the game.

Bo Pelini's explosive rage directed at the officials is career impacting. The verbal assault concludes with Bo whipping it out and pissing on every field logo at Jerry World. Carl Pelini comes back from the tunnel to punch Boone Pickens in the throat during the trophy ceremony. He exits the stadium in handcuffs. Commissioner Beebe smiles and raises a hook 'em horns sign.

A young Husker fan is caught crying on the massive video boards.

The episode becomes an Internet sensation on YouTube to the delight of LSUFreak.

I´d appreciate the irony if Nebraska took the Big 12 Championship trophy with them to the Big 10.

That's the only reason I'll be pulling for them, for perhaps the first time in my life. I'd love for them to give the B12 a big, fat **** YOU on the way to the B10.

The conference shakeup did us a favor by getting us to the PAC 12. I bear no ill will towards the Texas 10. Therefore....

**** Nubraska! I hope they lose big!

Considering my mom is a Sooner and I grew up hating the corn, I'm in the **** Nebraska crowd.

I could give a rats ***** since this game really doesn't mean much in the grand scheme. Guess I am pulling for OU to some degree so they can hopefully continue their BCS losing ways.

Will always hate NU and now have reason to watch the Big whatever conference. Will still have a reason to watch the Mack 10 hoping to watch the Whorns continue their losing ways. Still will be able to watch OU go get blown out in BCS games.

Got lots of room for hatred, and look to developing some more in much better places. :smile2:

**** ****braska
**** ****lahoma
**** ****exas
**** a&****ingm
**** ****lor
**** ****lahoma state
**** kan****sas
**** kjuco****ing state
**** ****zzou
**** ****owa state
**** ****exas tech

i ****ing hate them all and won't miss any of the ****ing cocksuckers.

agree x 10.

**** ****braska
**** ****lahoma
**** ****exas
**** a&****ingm
**** ****lor
**** ****lahoma state
**** kan****sas
**** kjuco****ing state
**** ****zzou
**** ****owa state
**** ****exas tech

i ****ing hate them all and won't miss any of the ****ing cocksuckers.

impressive since most of the state is barely bipedal, let alone literate.

1250852526_kermit_bale_emma.jpg.gif

Ignore my original post. I just can't do it. I thought I was over the Nubs, but I can't lose the hate. :lol:

Back