What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'll take my crow bar-b-que'd

Welcome to the fight!

Any true act of contrition includes a verbal
apology and a gesture.

All you naysayers might want to visit the donation page at cubuffs.com and let the foundation know how really, really sorry you feel.

i gave up on this game when it became apparent Sefo wouldn't play. Serve up the crow. I've been a fan of Montez's potential and the reports I'd heard. But he looked SO lost last week I just didn't think he was ready. He was.
There have been fans on this site who have legitimately wanted the buffs to lose because of a perceived hatred of coaches, or whatever fit their agenda. You don't need to eat any crow. Eat a T-bone!

All buff supporters are hereby granted a reprieve from all crow eating. Indeed, the band wagon is open to all. Feel free to join in. What we thought might be cool aid may be something else entirely. Let's keep drinking and find out together!

Yep. That band wagon better need to be upgraded to a double wide. Buff fans can dig out their old t-shirts and come out of the closet now. (y)

Welcome to the fight!

Any true act of contrition includes a verbal
apology and a gesture.

All you naysayers might want to visit the donation page at cubuffs.com and let the foundation know how really, really sorry you feel.

I was a naysayer of Montez coming in but the school takes enough of money already. They get no more this year :)

All buff supporters are hereby granted a reprieve from all crow eating. Indeed, the band wagon is open to all. Feel free to join in. What we thought might be cool aid may be something else entirely. Let's keep drinking and find out together!
I really hope this isn't one of those Jonestown type notes that people are signing on to.

i gave up on this game when it became apparent Sefo wouldn't play. Serve up the crow. I've been a fan of Montez's potential and the reports I'd heard. But he looked SO lost last week I just didn't think he was ready. He was.

If you need to eat some crow then there are some members here that need to eat the whole flock. No faith, no confidence in the team or it's coaches, constant griping, especially about our QB's and the compelling urge to constantly quell any positive trends in posting by being the self-appointed voice of reason on the board. I understand passion for the team, but.............

Point is, buddy you have a long way to go before you get to the point of being a negative force on this board - so if you really need to eat some crow you are entitled to have it cooked any way you want.

See the riff raff these wins are attracting!
Screen%20Shot%202015-03-10%20at%202_50_38%20PM.jpg

Back