What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Illini fans, welcome to the board.

And Timmer, this Tante. He exists to be the board's contrarian and pretends to not understand world views counter to his own. He has strong opinions on beer, but always consults beer advocate before posting them, because he wouldn't want to disagree with an expert.

He also took my last rep, so I was unable to provide it to you. I regret that decision.

Bored and hoping to see a fight. Orr, you forgot to mention tante's wife.

One thing I trust most of us Buffs (and Illini also) can agree on:

How cool is it that NOT ONE TEAM FROM THE ENTIRE ****HOLE THAT IS TEXAS MADE THE TOURNEY? :wow:

Suck it Texass. :lol:

CVille has passed through the gates on one-douche or whatever it's called. Laying low, waiting for something worth my time. Literally the worst format I've ever seen. They're too busy talking about a traffic jam in Hinsdale and their sons being rejected by colleges at the moment.

I took your bait, now approve me. You need the Oregon State "incident" explained to you, among other things (we were missing our top player who is the leading rebounder in the nation).

Don't forget we tend to play down to our competition... that's why I am so apprehensive about our chances in the opening game.

CVille has passed through the gates on one-douche or whatever it's called. Laying low, waiting for something worth my time. Literally the worst format I've ever seen. They're too busy talking about a traffic jam in Hinsdale and their sons being rejected by colleges at the moment.

Literally, you're jealous that it's so simple and that the tabbed format makes following side conversations in a single thread so much easier than this dumbass linear, bandwidth wasting format. And, as far as the content is concerned, it's not just basketball, or what appears to be B1G football but it's a catchall board kind of like your Pub forum. You see, when the board broke off from the illniboard, the Deuce (or the Other Topics) board was consistently the most active and fun board of all of them so it made sense to be it's own board. By being on boardhost, we host it ourselves with donations from members to keep it running and not have to resort to paid subscriptions, linking it to some mother site or revert to advertising. Simple, pure as that. If you don't like it, I'm sure you can find some fans over on loyalty or rivals or scout or wherever you can find people. You only need to 'suffer' for 3-4 more days then start talking about the Rams game at the end of August.

It's funny you guys hate our format so much. It is literally that way since everyone on that board hated the non threaded view so much. Our threaded layout makes it so much easier to read and respond to others. This format is impossible to keep up with after 100 posts whereas the threaded format allows us to has massive threads and really facilitates conversation. To each board their own I guess.

Literally, you're jealous that it's so simple and that the tabbed format makes following side conversations in a single thread so much easier than this dumbass linear, bandwidth wasting format. And, as far as the content is concerned, it's not just basketball, or what appears to be B1G football but it's a catchall board kind of like your Pub forum. You see, when the board broke off from the illniboard, the Deuce (or the Other Topics) board was consistently the most active and fun board of all of them so it made sense to be it's own board. By being on boardhost, we host it ourselves with donations from members to keep it running and not have to resort to paid subscriptions, linking it to some mother site or revert to advertising. Simple, pure as that. If you don't like it, I'm sure you can find some fans over on loyalty or rivals or scout or wherever you can find people. You only need to 'suffer' for 3-4 more days then start talking about the Rams game at the end of August.

:lol: awww your panties are in a wad over your **** board? There's no "suffering" going on, I just now have a thorough understanding of why Nebraska joined your conference. A farm boy like you will surely love them. Look forward to you being back here to man up after you lose. See you then.

It's funny you guys hate our format so much. It is literally that way since everyone on that board hated the non threaded view so much. Our threaded layout makes it so much easier to read and respond to others. This format is impossible to keep up with after 100 posts whereas the threaded format allows us to has massive threads and really facilitates conversation. To each board their own I guess.

1994 just called: it wants its board back. Your board is a piece of ****. Lighten up and admit it.

BTW, I'm Villian, an Illini fan in Houston. Any of you buffs fans headed down for the game? We'll have a good group there....the Illini always travel well. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

1994 just called: it wants its board back. Your board is a piece of ****. Lighten up and admit it.

ramnation and netbuffs have the same argument about their crappy formats. I don't get it but that's why I'm on AB.

Not trying to come on your board and start a flame war, but it seems like you are the only one really bent out of shape over our board. Like I said, we have it that way for a reason. There are several other "modern" Illini boards, we just like that style.

On another note, what is your prediction for the game? I'm sure we'll be on opposite sides of the coin, but I'm interested to see your thoughts.

:lol: awww your panties are in a wad over your **** board? There's no "suffering" going on, I just now have a thorough understanding of why Nebraska joined your conference. A farm boy like you will surely love them. Look forward to you being back here to man up after you lose. See you then.

I have yet to come to a thorough understanding of why a state where almost half of the land is Plains farmland joined he Pac 10 conference. Oh. yeah, it's because the Big 12 was falling apart because of the lack of cohesiveness.

My prediction for the game is 72-68 Illini over CU. I think your size is going to give us fits, but unless you get out and really defend the 3 I think we'll shoot well enough to sneak by.

Whoever wins will have a good shot at clipping Miami though. I'm not sold on the ACC at all.

Not trying to come on your board and start a flame war, but it seems like you are the only one really bent out of shape over our board. Like I said, we have it that way for a reason. There are several other "modern" Illini boards, we just like that style.

On another note, what is your prediction for the game? I'm sure we'll be on opposite sides of the coin, but I'm interested to see your thoughts.

My prediction:
A real barn burner: Illinois native Nick Anderson 59, Illinois native Donnie Boyce 57

I have yet to come to a thorough understanding of why a state where almost half of the land is Plains farmland joined he Pac 10 conference. Oh. yeah, it's because the Big 12 was falling apart because of the lack of cohesiveness.

CU is much more aligned with the west coast than the plains. I thought the move made a lot of sense. I would've loved having CU join with the Nubs....they would've been a great addition and an even better road trip.

Could go either way. There's a reason the line is closer than any game in the tournament (There's also a reason so many are picking CU in the national sports media). I think we'll handle you on the boards. I think Dinwiddie can drive on you all day. I think that and Roberson can expose you in the post (Dre's ball). If your 3's start falling at a nice clip, you'll win. If not, we will. I think your collective Illini heads are up your asses a bit feeding off the power B1G team coattails, and that you'll be in for a rude awakening about what CU brings to the table if you're expecting a cakewalk.

Your ignorance shows on this one. Literally zero understanding and it's not worth explaining to someone in the red, but I would advise checking villain's brief intro on the matter.

Could go either way. There's a reason the line is closer than any game in the tournament (There's also a reason so many are picking CU in the national sports media). I think we'll handle you on the boards. I think Dinwiddie can drive on you all day. I think that and Roberson can expose you in the post (Dre's ball). If your 3's start falling at a nice clip, you'll win. If not, we will. I think your collective Illini heads are up your asses a bit feeding off the power B1G team coattails, and that you'll be in for a rude awakening about what CU brings to the table if you're expecting a cakewalk.

I don't think any Illini fans are expecting a cakewalk. Most are pretty informed fans and understand our strengths and weaknesses. It'll be an interesting matchup as we are polar opposites. It is definitely going to come down to rebounding and if the 3s are falling.

If any Illini fans seem confident I'm sure its just because we know what our team is capable of. If they are at the top of their game, they can beat just about any team in the country badly. The problem is we are very inconsistent and can also lose badly to teams who have much less talent.

I think its going to be a great matchup though and we'll have the basketball world watching. Given our time slot, a lot of tvs are going to be tuned in.

Your ignorance shows on this one. Literally zero understanding and it's not worth explaining to someone in the red, but I would advise checking villain's brief intro on the matter.

It's not worth explaining to me because you're too busy selling lottery tickets at the gas station you work

The ish with the duece format is that there is no incentive to blather.
Sure you can post many words, but its a PITA to click on the header only to find nothing in the body.

The header is the body.

On Allbuffs, the blathering is always beneath the header.

If I want to avoid all the bandwidth hogging avatars and footers on allbuffs and get down to reading quickly, there is always the tapatalk option.

Allbuffs on Tapatalk > the duece.

Back