What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Illini fans, welcome to the board.

I don't think any Illini fans are expecting a cakewalk. Most are pretty informed fans and understand our strengths and weaknesses. It'll be an interesting matchup as we are polar opposites. It is definitely going to come down to rebounding and if the 3s are falling.

If any Illini fans seem confident I'm sure its just because we know what our team is capable of. If they are at the top of their game, they can beat just about any team in the country badly. The problem is we are very inconsistent and can also lose badly to teams who have much less talent.

I think its going to be a great matchup though and we'll have the basketball world watching. Given our time slot, a lot of tvs are going to be tuned in.

Agree with most everything you said. Maybe the perception is off -- a few trolls last night were telling us otherwise re: cakewalk

Let's just be honest here: We both like our draw. You were pegged as an 8 or 9 and ended up 7, CU was 36th and became a 10 due to shuffling.

Have we met? I did live in Virginia for several years (99-06) And, yes, I could stand to lose a few pounds.

That was probably Orr you met, since I'm guessing you're the type that lived in NOVA. Glad to see you starting to lighten up, though. If you need any extra Kleenex for insulting your board and losing on Friday, I've got some for you.

The ish with the duece format is that there is no incentive to blather.
Sure you can post many words, but its a PITA to click on the header only to find nothing in the body.

The header is the body.

On Allbuffs, the blathering is always beneath the header.

If I want to avoid all the bandwidth hogging avatars and footers on allbuffs and get down to reading quickly, there is always the tapatalk option.

Allbuffs on Tapatalk > the duece.

Here's a tip: For threads where someone posts in the message line and ends with either a "(nm)" or a "*", that means that there is no message in the body. It's something we have to live with. Lazy nobby

That was probably Orr you met, since I'm guessing you're the type that lived in NOVA. Glad to see you starting to lighten up, though. If you need any extra Kleenex for insulting your board and losing on Friday, I've got some for you.

I won't cry and need any Kleenex should the Illini lose on Friday. That's because I'm an NIU (not UNI) grad and I get to look forward to another wonderful football season in the autumn. I just go on the Illini board because NIU boards are lame and empty.

I won't cry and need any Kleenex should the Illini lose on Friday. That's because I'm an NIU (not UNI) grad and I get to look forward to another wonderful football season in the autumn. I just go on the Illini board because NIU boards are lame and empty.

Ah, the basketball team that had 4 or 5 points at halftime this year. Hope you enjoyed Ricardo Patton, btw. Yeah, I know of you.

When are some of you guys going to come play on our board? Give it a try, you might like it. We promise well play nice for the first 20 minutes or so.

When are some of you guys going to come play on our board? Give it a try, you might like it. We promise well play nice for the first 20 minutes or so.

I'm registered, I'll find some time. I shouldn't even be on here right now, let alone going to another board. I'll visit, most likely late-night.

Allbuffs on Tapatalk > the duece.

Is that a challenge?

I'm not one of the smart guys. I'm just there to talk about metal music and hate on Bruce f'ing Weber and to tell people I don't feel like arguing with to go f*ck themselves.

Why don't you guys go debate some topic with the Ish scholars? Total beatdown. You guys aren't the type who'd blame it on the board format are you? Go start a thread about gun control or the death penalty or something.

BTW, it's going to be a fairly low-scoring affair. If either team hits 70 I'll be really surprised. I see something like...

Illinois: 64
Colorado: 61

Here's a tip: For threads where someone posts in the message line and ends with either a "(nm)" or a "*", that means that there is no message in the body. It's something we have to live with. Lazy nobby

The tip is helpful. But the point I was attempting to make is that the duece format does not create an incentive for posters to ramble on.

Allbuffs rocks because everyone not named Duff or 96 has diarrhea of the keyboard.

Funny **** happens when people prattle.

Is that a challenge?

I'm not one of the smart guys. I'm just there to talk about metal music and hate on Bruce f'ing Weber and to tell people I don't feel like arguing with to go f*ck themselves.

Why don't you guys go debate some topic with the Ish scholars? Total beatdown. You guys aren't the type who'd blame it on the board format are you? Go start a thread about gun control or the death penalty or something.

BTW, it's going to be a fairly low-scoring affair. If either team hits 70 I'll be really surprised. I see something like...

Illinois: 64
Colorado: 61

Weber is off to a nice start at KJUCO. Maybe it's Illinois that's the problem. Food for thought. :thumbsup:

Hmmmm. I'm gonna guess you haven't made it over to the lunatic asylum we like to call our politics and religion board yet. You might want to do so before you start handing out invitations...

Weber is off to a nice start at KJUCO. Maybe it's Illinois that's the problem. Food for thought. :thumbsup:

Weber was off to a good start at Illinois, too...........also with someone else's players. It's years 3-6 where you see how bad he really is

Yeah, it's a logical assumption. But he ran Illinois into the ground. He's a buffoon. Just give him another year or two. KSU will be sweating out Selection Sunday or not even bothering to watch the Selection Show. It's a written-in-stone inevitability. Dude is an @ssclown.

I think it would be wise for these Colorado folk to avoid the onedeuce. The hive mind is strong there. They will get chewed up and spit out. I have warned them already. Bad.idea.jeans.

Hmmmm. I'm gonna guess you haven't made it over to the lunatic asylum we like to call our politics and religion board yet. You might want to do so before you start handing out invitations...

Nah. I don't debate the real topics. I'd much rather discuss which is better: Rust in Peace or Master of Puppets.

Why would I waste my time signing up for your board when some of you ******s already made your way here? I expect after Friday I will be back to not giving a moment of thought about you for another few years.

I think it would be wise for these Colorado folk to avoid the onedeuce. The hive mind is strong there. They will get chewed up and spit out. I have warned them already. Bad.idea.jeans.

I'm guessing you're on one of the Illini boards run by dictators? Some people need a message board with a strong admin to tell them how to think and behave. I'd stay away from the Ish too if I were you. It's not for people who need Big Brother.

I'm guessing you're on one of the Illini boards run by dictators? Some people need a message board with a strong admin to tell them how to think and behave. I'd stay away from the Ish too if I were you. It's not for people who need Big Brother.

Yeah, it's probably in their best interests to just stay here and not venture into the ALionEye board. Rough, law speaking crowd there.

I'm sorry Cool Hand Luke, I think you take me the wrong way. I'm saying that it won't end well for a buffalo fan over there. It's in their best interest to avoid that board. It's not in the onedeuce's best interest. They feed on that sort of thing. Like watching a buffalo walk into a river or orange and blue pirana.

I'm sorry Cool Hand Luke, I think you take me the wrong way. I'm saying that it won't end well for a buffalo fan over there. It's in their best interest to avoid that board. It's not in the onedeuce's best interest. They feed on that sort of thing. Like watching a buffalo walk into a river or orange and blue pirana.

I think you don't know our fan base particularly well. Chances are you won't be getting the type of ESPN-ish poster with a name like "Colorado4Lyfe2k13" or "IlliniSux1" that would get chewed up and spit out (and if they do arrive, please, by all means, crush them).

That simply is not true.

Any Buffs fan who might decide to post there will be treated fairly. They certainly won't be treated any worse than Illini fans are treated here. I think the two fan bases are a compatible bunch.

I think you don't know our fan base particularly well. Chances are you won't be getting the type of ESPN-ish poster with a name like "Colorado4Lyfe2k13" or "IlliniSux1" that would get chewed up and spit out (and if they do arrive, please, by all means, crush them).

Then go on over. Let's see how this turns one. Please escuse me, as I have some Redenbacher to pop.

Back