What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Im disappointed...

I sat there thinking that all I hear are echoes (could barely hear either band), I don't know the people around me, and the process of getting into the stadium was an absolute joke. The game belongs on campus. If you want big game in a pro stadium pay to go the the bowl.

I agree. The bands practicing under the overpass was a joke. Great enviroment for a college football game.

It took over 25 minutes in line. An absolute mess. I can't understand how a facility that puts on 10 pro games per year, with more fans, so smoothly ****s up this game each time I've been to it.

Wow, we waited 2 min tops, and that was right before kickoff. Guess the key was going to the north gate.

It took over 25 minutes in line. An absolute mess. I can't understand how a facility that puts on 10 pro games per year, with more fans, so smoothly ****s up this game each time I've been to it.

:yeahthat:

This game is an afterthought for the Invesco personnel. You can tell they'd rather not be there. They act as though the game and the fans are imposing on their time. It's inexcusable that it takes so freaking long to simply enter the stadium.

Also, did anybody else notice the 50 or so riot cops on the field after the game? :wtf: Look, I realize you just had the DNC to deal with, but c'mon guys, lighten up. That was embarrasing for Denver.

I understand the positives that come with having the game in Denver, but the negatives now outweigh the positives, IMO. Unless the financial package can be much more lucrative, I'm in favor of keeping the games on the campuses.

This will be the last game played in Denver and I couldn't be happier. I see the series taking a hiatus after 2010.

I was with my friend from USC (South Carolina) and was profusely apoligizing to him throughout the game that he couldn't have seen a game at Folsom. This game was sorry - as far as fans go.

Back