1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm eating a pile of crow

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by State, Sep 4, 2010.

1. State

State Member

You guys kicked our butt, no denying it. Your d line was much better then anyone anticipated. Your new wrs were decent too. Not totally impressed with TH at qb, but your dine will keep you in most games. Congrats, you outplayed and possibily outcoached us today.:wtf:

2. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Standard. I know its not typical with Hackins at the helm, but over the 82 game series, that's pretty normal.

BTW need some salt with your crow?

or goat?....

_co-ram2.jpg

3. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

we played pretty average and stomped the **** out of you. All is right with the world :smile2:

4. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

Lets see, CU had over 120 yards in penilties? That was worth spotting CSU at least a TD. But yeah, our D was good. Offense, not so much.

5. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

i actually think you sheep have some good young guys... there were at least 3-4 that stood out to me as young guys that could play in a major conference. experience was the difference today. i don't feel that great at all about the state of the Buffs, but it was the first game, so we'll see.

6. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

That QB for the ewes will be giving CU fits the next 3 years. there were, as liver said, some young guys on CSewe that made some noise today and will be a thorn in CU's side for the next few years for sure.

that being said, who the hell is this "State" guy and why are we talking to him? man, talk about "out of the blue".

7. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

So, Alfalfa, are you hooked on the site? See ya next year.

[​IMG]

8. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I think CSU has a QB to build their team around the next few years...with Utah and BYU gone from the MWC, I think CSU will be moving back to the top half of the MWC in the short term.

Best of luck the rest of the season.

9. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

I'd be feeling pretty good about your FR QB - he's going to give us problems in a few years

10. JeffCOBuff

JeffCOBuff Member

I'm feeling better about our Freshman quarterback. I think the staff made a good decision in taking Hirschman over Thomas. He has a stronger arm, a quicker release, and is a better runner.

11. State

State Member

Thanks for the kind words most of you.. Yeah Pete will be a good one for a while, he was tossed into the fire today, I guess no better way to get him used to the speed of the college game. Just need to block a bit for him(though he wasn't sacked much) our run game was absent which surprised me. Anyway.. Your guys were ready to play(100% turn around from last year). Congrats on your win. If your qb play can solidified then you will be above .500 this year which is a complement(twice the wins of last year). Hell, at least you know you have a W vs KU. Next week should be an actual test for you( today was not)

12. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

24 points offense and >100 yrds in penalties doesn't bode well in conference play.

The Buffs still have their work cut out for them. Cal, ISU, NE, UGA, Hawaii can put up points.

With this game over, CSU will have my support.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  13. State

State Member

Thanks man, I would love to see cu beat an sec team. Should be fun to watch

14. Tytechortz

Tytechortz Member

Agree. Thomas' arm was really weak.