What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'm having a celebration night cap

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
We sucked tonight. No doubt about it. But it doesn't take away from what has truly been an inspirational season. 10 wins is a great feat in college football, and even more impressive when you look at where CU was at a few years ago.

Thank you to this senior class for working your tails off to make CU great. You are leaving the program in much better shape then when you arrived.

Thanks Coach Mac and staff. It is clear your plan is working. Now it is on you guys to recruit the next generation of Buffs that will take us to the next level.

I don't know what next year holds, but I know we aren't going to be taken pity on anymore.

I'm celebrating that the Buffs are back, and so are their asshole fans.

I agree. Never did I think we would make it to the Pac12 title game. Not in my wildest dreams did I think we'd be in the Final 4 conversation for the CFP. It's been a great year regardless of the outcome last night. Every year we've gotten better. Some of these incoming kids represent a talent upgrade that will help us take the next step. Every year Macs teams get better. Welcome to the fight. Go Buffs!

Woke up this morning and smiled. Great season. A bowl game still to come. A season nobody predicted. And we get to play our bowl game around New Years.

Thank you to this team and seniors for bring the program back and to MM for doing it the right way. Building with solid players that have developed and grown into your system.

Pretty damn happy with where we are today

Well past the night cap; restarting the drinking now.

Great season for the Buffs and a tough loss last night. I enjoyed the hell out of following CU the last 3 years, especially this year. I appreciate the team's, the coaches' and the AD work that has gone into The Rise.

I'm also still bitter over last night. that was a poorly played game by the Buffs on the biggest stage they had in years. CU had no effective means for slowing UW's running game. The receivers didn't help either QB out.

I think it's fair for fans to take a moment, reflect and celebrate the entire season.

I also think it's fair to ask why we weren't both more inspired and better prepared for the CG.

Mixed emotions right now thinking about the Buffs.

I also think it's fair to ask why we weren't both more inspired and better prepared for the CG.

This is the issue I am having the most trouble with. short week or not, it will be like that the next time we go.

Really disappointed about the performance last night.

Great year.

The WR's are not doing a good job of getting to open ground when plays break down. Has been a constant issue this year. Have to do that to give the QB a chance when he is running for his life.

I don't think it had anything to do with being uninspired or not prepared. We got physicalled manhandled on both sides of the LOS. Every second down for them was 5 yards or less to go. It's hard to win a game when you give up 6+ yards/carry and turn the ball over 3 times.

Defense hung tough and made them drive the ball all night, but it was only a matter of time.

The WR's are not doing a good job of getting to open ground when plays break down. Has been a constant issue this year. Have to do that to give the QB a chance when he is running for his life.

Klatt was all over this on the game he announced. he must've brought it up 5 times during the game.

What these young men accomplished with the weight of the entire Buff nation on their shoulders is truly awe inspiring. I think the combo of Sefo going down and the true mental and physical exhaustion of what they've been through finally caught up to them against a very good and more talented UW team. I for one am very very happy and proud of them. Plus they still have work to do to get win #11.

I had a lot of these celebratory night caps this year. What a great season. Thanks to the team and coaches for putting the joy back in CU Football. It was a magical ride that we were blessed to witness.

Back