What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I'm having a nice Merlot...

Eff you BP, the game is near Napa valley and I am acting appropriately. It's paused on my DVR, in my world it's only 27-7 Stanford...don't step on my buzzz.

Eff you BP, the game is near Napa valley and I am acting appropriately. It's paused on my DVR, in my world it's only 27-7 Stanford...don't step on my buzzz.
Fair enough, I'm pissed, and I'm losing ahead of you. I hope we win in your game!

As a consolation, it's not bad watching OSU hand it to the nubs. Turns out, they suck, as we all suspected. Remember Wiscy's beat down on them? More of the same, 'cept against a ****** opponent. Really ******. At least we have an excuse.

As a consolation, it's not bad watching OSU hand it to the nubs. Turns out, they suck, as we all suspected. Remember Wiscy's beat down on them? More of the same, 'cept against a ****** opponent. Really ******. At least we have an excuse.

Only down 7 now, unfortunately.

Looking forward to the 2011 beaujolais nouveau. A few of us in my office, pool our money and buy/split a couple of cases for the holidays

i ha ce about 5 sc enes. i a m f ine. its rm an d voka nd miler light here. rited thogh. 4db slep no!!!!

pst now........

entr....

oh.. :lP:

I agree with the burrito. 4dembuffs, best post ever! Only if I could figure out how to copy a post and then rep. I suck at the internet

Back